Ads have to be displaying for my game to work

Discus and support Ads have to be displaying for my game to work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I too am having the same issue. I do not mind ads but they have to be playing for my game to work, between ads I can not do anything,,,,,,,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CysticGore738, Jul 23, 2017.

  1. Ads have to be displaying for my game to work


    I too am having the same issue. I do not mind ads but they have to be playing for my game to work, between ads I can not do anything,,,,,,,

    :)
     
    CysticGore738, Jul 23, 2017
    #1
  2. noboundz
    noboundz Guest
    Hey Microsoft, I have payed for Xbox live for 7 years, my screen should not be cluttered with adds!

    [quote user="DiGiTAL Vet"]

    Jesus christ....this *** still? Do you complain to your cable provider about ads? How about your city for displaying billboards?

    [/quote]

    All the time. Never seems to work tho...
     
    noboundz, Jul 23, 2017
    #2
  3. Christyna64
    Christyna64 Guest
    There's a problem getting this content right now

    Hello,

    My dashboard is displaying "There's a problem getting this content right now" where the Xbox live and ads are displayed.

    I'm signed in and have access to all games, apps, friends list, messaging, party features. The Mixer, entertainment and store tabs have no content as well.
     
    Christyna64, Jul 23, 2017
    #3
  4. Shingotink Win User

    BC - Rearmed 2 not showing in "Ready to Install"

    I am having this same issue.

    The marketplace.xbox.com page for the game displays "Already purchased" and my "Purchase History" page shows purchased 2/6/2011.

    I tried adding the game to my queue but that did not work.
  5. PhilippKaeding Win User

    No login possible

    No, the login at the desktop is not working. Therefore to play is not possible. Also the "ads" from the microsoft store can not be displayed. It is not possible to enter "My games and Apps".
  6. Ezak-27982D49-9CFC-4 Win User

    Low Volume output on XBOX 360 (both old and brand new Slim)

    go to settings/system/console settings\display\display discovery (set to disable) after set console will restart. this worked for my new setup. added in an amp and changed from the 360s hd cables to hdmi. hope this helps
  7. PalmettoBling Win User

    anyone else getting a lot of adware when playing the games?

    I'm getting ads when I'm playing the games, but not a lot. It's after a number of puzzles where it'll pop up, but not often. What games are you playing specifically? And having an ad-blocker on your browser only blocks the ads for that browser. They
    might be using an API or built in "browser" which isn't meant for surfing, just displaying ads, so your blocker might not work for the app.
  8. Mythic Sandman Win User

    Discord not showing what Xbox One game I’m playing

    I've noticed you have to be displaying online for it to work too. But recently I have noticed it not displaying my games now that you mention it.
Thema:

Ads have to be displaying for my game to work

Loading...
  1. Ads have to be displaying for my game to work - Similar Threads - Ads displaying game

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  4. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  5. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  6. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  7. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  8. Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...: Dear Xbox Engineering and Business Teams I would like to propose an alternative structure for the new ad-supported Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud) tier that balances user engagement with sustainable...
  9. How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?: I have the Insider Hub app installed for PC, but unsure how to test the free ad-supported tier of cloud gaming? I'm signed up, but says I still need to subscribe. submitted by /u/ZyndallBull8...
  10. Problem with ads and now the Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem with ads and now the Xbox: So I have game pass ultimate, started to play battlefield 6. Got 4 ads straight after each other. Screen went dark. Turned off my Xbox and back on, now all I get is a black screen. So 1 why am I...