Ads Freezing Challenges

Discus and support Ads Freezing Challenges in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I do my challenges the small ads on the right will go black and freeze up the game until a new ad comes up. I really don't have an issue... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jobee000, Aug 1, 2017.

  1. Jobee000
    Jobee000 Guest

    Ads Freezing Challenges


    Every time I do my challenges the small ads on the right will go black and freeze up the game until a new ad comes up. I really don't have an issue with ads, but I do have an a issue with the game locking up because the ads aren't working correctly. This
    problem has been present for at least three weeks now.

    :)
     
    Jobee000, Aug 1, 2017
    #1
  2. ESRB advertisments before daily challenges are freezing. The ads take up to 10 min to finish

    ESRB ads keep freezing and take several minutes to finish a 15 sec ad before you can start the daily challenges. It seems to be worse with Microsoft Solitaire, but this also happens with Mahjong and Sudoku.
     
    UtmostWinner66, Aug 1, 2017
    #2
  3. Ongoing hassles using Jigsaw on Win 10 Desktop PC

    Jigsaw daily challenges keep losing record of completed challenges!

    As others have posted, freezing. Often ads start up again for no apparent reason

    I have a started "classic jigsaw" puzzle that I can't clear, either to complete or delete, whole desktop app has to be closed & that puzzle avoided.
     
    MidlifeMoney316, Aug 1, 2017
    #3
  4. CheerfulBadger Win User

    The ads are locking up the game.

    Same issue for... Solitaire, Mah-jong, Sudoku. Started happening a few days ago. Ads freeze and don't allow me to play the daily challenges. Getting rid of my surface, and replacing with an android tablet..... tired of Microsoft BS.
  5. RobertSoszynski Win User

    microsoft solitaire and majong games

    I am experiencing exactly the same problem at the moment. It is happening with Solitaire, Mahjong and Word Games. Funnily enough it doesn't happen with Sudoku which doesn't play ads! The 'Microsoft Casual Games' ad (horrible ad) has never played properly
    for months - it plays for a few seconds, freezes for some secs plays again for a few seconds, freezes and then totally drops out into the game - WTF!!?? It makes it extremely difficult playing the Events in Solitaire or even to finish one of the daily challenges
    in Mahjong, Solitaire of MUWG. I've restarted the PC to no avail. I had formed the opinion that it is entirely due to the ads not playing nicely. How does one even refer this issue to tech support?
  6. Piztup- Win User

    August's Gamerscore Challenge.

    Challenge update - 8/31/2011

    Well, it is over. The Gamerscore Challenge formerly known as August's Gamerscore Challenge ended with st1ng r on top after a total gain of 12,470 points in 30 days!

    On the final day, the 26 challengers put up a total of 2088 points. lewgiffard added 548, LeslieBond007 added 430, st1ng r added 380, sebbong added 215, RazrRayns added 100, xOBKx added 80, Inapplicable added 75, HayleeLOL added 75, oo yungstar oo added
    70, surekill added 25, Misguided Ghost added 25, TootieTazzy added 25, theboy83uk added 15, FiDRoC added 15, and TheZer0Element added 10. A special congrats and thanks to the 25 other competitors.
  7. JrB908 Win User

    Custom Challenges

    There is no 'Turn In' button after the challenge time has expired as the challenge is removed from your active challenge list and the cRedits are supposed to be added to account automatically, although this may not happen instantly. If you 'Turn In' the
    challenge before the time expires it'll remove the challenge from your active challenge list, and if you've already completed it the cRedits will be added to your account ( again this doesn't always happen instantly )

    -

    There is no 'on-screen' notification for the challenge being completed, or the cRedits being added, they don't 'pop' so to speak, so the only way to tell if they have been added would be to take note of your cRedit total before you attempt a challenge, take
    a note of the cRedits earned during the challenge ( score wise ). Then give it a while and re-check your cRedit total again to see if your total increase includes the challenge bonus.
  8. WonderfulWest Win User

    OXF February Gamerscore Challenge

    Challenge update - 2/22/2013

    A challenge day worth noting! (although what day isn't right?) LLTC1807 is making the lead look good by gaining 150 points. Overall, the 17 total challengers put up a total of 1140 points, so at least people are competing! Lavindathar added 395, Maccadooooooooo
    added 185, LLTC1807 added 150, DuvaDan added 130, added 105, TheZer0Element added 90, Piztup added 60, Nuttyleader added 20, and T A IV K added 5. So yeah... Lavindathar's gamerscore jumped quite a bit eh? People better start looking over their
    shoulders.

    There are still 16 days left so anything can happen. Check back tomorrow for some hard-hitting challenge action!

    | permalink|
Thema:

Ads Freezing Challenges

Loading...
  1. Ads Freezing Challenges - Similar Threads - Ads Freezing Challenges

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  4. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  5. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  6. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  7. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  8. Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...: Dear Xbox Engineering and Business Teams I would like to propose an alternative structure for the new ad-supported Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud) tier that balances user engagement with sustainable...
  9. How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?: I have the Insider Hub app installed for PC, but unsure how to test the free ad-supported tier of cloud gaming? I'm signed up, but says I still need to subscribe. submitted by /u/ZyndallBull8...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection ads freeze

    in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection ads freeze: In the past 48 hours, today is aug 28th 2023 the ads between games freeze at about 75%. I havd tried closing reopening and restarting the app and the tablet but the same scenario just repeats. I...