Ads Freeze Games--Makes Them Unplayable

Discus and support Ads Freeze Games--Makes Them Unplayable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Having the same issue with all the Microsoft games. Everything freezes while it tries to populate the ad. This causes errors and countdown clock issues... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Snarknado, Jul 27, 2017.

  1. Snarknado
    Snarknado Guest

    Ads Freeze Games--Makes Them Unplayable


    Having the same issue with all the Microsoft games. Everything freezes while it tries to populate the ad. This causes errors and countdown clock issues when playing a game, making them virtually unusable. PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP!!! Look at all the people here
    complaining about the same thing.

    A response to everyone that someone has seen the problem and is working on it would be appreciated.

    :)
     
    Snarknado, Jul 27, 2017
    #1
  2. Snarknado
    Snarknado Guest
    Ads Freeze Games--Makes Them Unplayable

    Having the same issue with all the Microsoft games. Everything freezes while it tries to populate the ad. This causes errors and countdown clock issues when playing a game, making them virtually unusable. PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP!!! Look at all the people here
    complaining about the same thing.

    A response to everyone that someone has seen the problem and is working on it would be appreciated.
     
    Snarknado, Jul 27, 2017
    #2
  3. Microsoft Sudoku- Windows 10 PC

    i am having the same problem. Ads cover the board and makes the game unplayable
     
    Barbara JFrary, Jul 27, 2017
    #3
  4. DAxIRONxPoTaTo3 Win User

    Extremely Long Load Times

    Both. It reads the games just fine but the loading and freezing makes them unplayable
  5. Yan111111 Win User

    Microsoft Solitaire Collection ads freeze

    I'm having the same problem. Ads will sometimes freeze at the end. This has been an intermittent but ongoing problem for the past month, making Microsoft Solitaire Collection virtually unplayable as it makes the overall experience very frustrating.
  6. CoffinFiller Win User

    What's with all the modders?

    I agree. It makes the game unplayable. Due to the few modders who constantly freeze the game up.
  7. cleiby Win User

    Microsoft Sudoku freezing and lost history of completions

    The freezing is being caused by the pop-up ad. The ad tries to load and gets stuck, resulting in the game being suspended. they need to either remove the ads or make them static.
  8. Barbara JFrary Win User

    Microsoft Sudoku- Windows 10 PC

    i am having the same problem. Ads cover the board and makes the game unplayable
Thema:

Ads Freeze Games--Makes Them Unplayable

Loading...
  1. Ads Freeze Games--Makes Them Unplayable - Similar Threads - Ads Freeze Games

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  4. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  5. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  6. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  7. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  8. Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...: Dear Xbox Engineering and Business Teams I would like to propose an alternative structure for the new ad-supported Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud) tier that balances user engagement with sustainable...
  9. How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?: I have the Insider Hub app installed for PC, but unsure how to test the free ad-supported tier of cloud gaming? I'm signed up, but says I still need to subscribe. submitted by /u/ZyndallBull8...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection ads freeze

    in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection ads freeze: In the past 48 hours, today is aug 28th 2023 the ads between games freeze at about 75%. I havd tried closing reopening and restarting the app and the tablet but the same scenario just repeats. I...