Ads for daily jigsaw puzzles

Discus and support Ads for daily jigsaw puzzles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have seen that when you try to download a daily jigsaw puzzle the app closes, but it only happens when the adds start to play, so the problem are the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ScreamingLake64, Jul 8, 2017.

  1. Ads for daily jigsaw puzzles


    I have seen that when you try to download a daily jigsaw puzzle the app closes, but it only happens when the adds start to play, so the problem are the ads not the app. Can someone at Microsft Xbox check on this, please?

    :)
     
    ScreamingLake64, Jul 8, 2017
    #1
  2. Ongoing hassles using Jigsaw on Win 10 Desktop PC

    Jigsaw daily challenges keep losing record of completed challenges!

    As others have posted, freezing. Often ads start up again for no apparent reason

    I have a started "classic jigsaw" puzzle that I can't clear, either to complete or delete, whole desktop app has to be closed & that puzzle avoided.
     
    MidlifeMoney316, Jul 8, 2017
    #2
  3. daily challenge

    For the past three days the daily challenge for Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles will not down load the third puzzle. Why?
     
    PlumpNickel5917, Jul 8, 2017
    #3
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

    Ads for daily jigsaw puzzles

    Hey there,

    Sorry to hear about the ad issues in Jigsaw! Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page HERE and let us know if
    it helps. Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this.

    Let us know how it goes!
     
    Mister Beep, Jul 10, 2017
    #4
  5. Mister Beep Win User

    Ads for daily jigsaw puzzles

    Hey there,

    Sorry to hear about the ad issues in Jigsaw! Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page HERE and let us know if
    it helps. Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this.

    Let us know how it goes!
  6. ottevangers Win User

    Jigsaw still down

    I have the same for weeks now, and not only no new jigsaw puzzles but also the daily challenges are corrupted: the jigsaw-jam does not load but only spins. Could Microsoft do some repairs?
  7. Northern Lass Win User

    When are you going to put more puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw?

    You can purchase puzzle packs with the in game currency, have you purchased all the puzzle packs available?

    There is a new jigsaw pack added every month.

    Also have you tried the custom puzzle mode where you can create a jigsaw using one of your own photos?
  8. Jomari Arc Win User

    jigsaw puzzle downloads and daily puzzles

    Hi,

    A corrupted data may cause your game not to downloading properly. Here are steps on how to reset Windows Store to clear store cache:



    1. Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.



    2. Click on Command prompt (Admin).



    3. Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.



    4. Restart your computer and reinstall the games.



    Let us know how it turns out.
  9. jpr768 Win User

    Daily Jigsaw puzzles not downloading

    I've deleted the app and redownloaded it and now it work well.
Thema:

Ads for daily jigsaw puzzles

Loading...
  1. Ads for daily jigsaw puzzles - Similar Threads - Ads daily jigsaw

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  4. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  5. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  6. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  7. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  8. Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...: Dear Xbox Engineering and Business Teams I would like to propose an alternative structure for the new ad-supported Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud) tier that balances user engagement with sustainable...
  9. How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?: I have the Insider Hub app installed for PC, but unsure how to test the free ad-supported tier of cloud gaming? I'm signed up, but says I still need to subscribe. submitted by /u/ZyndallBull8...
  10. Problem with ads and now the Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem with ads and now the Xbox: So I have game pass ultimate, started to play battlefield 6. Got 4 ads straight after each other. Screen went dark. Turned off my Xbox and back on, now all I get is a black screen. So 1 why am I...