ads do not appear in origins to get extra play time

Discus and support ads do not appear in origins to get extra play time in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to get the ads to appear to get extra time to play in Origins? a693d8fe-91ce-4b02-8ec2-6139a80de949 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AngelicAuto5991, Nov 1, 2016.

  1. ads do not appear in origins to get extra play time


    Does anyone know how to get the ads to appear to get extra time to play in Origins?

    :)
     
    AngelicAuto5991, Nov 1, 2016
    #1
  2. advertisements

    Apparently they've made a bad mistake about the ads. For some players (of a certain region I suspect) the ads appear on all daily challenges while for others the ads don't appear at all, depriving us the bonus 30 seconds for the hard Origins levels.
     
    PaltryAmoeba564, Nov 1, 2016
    #2
  3. Taptiles problems - we need your help!

    When I play any taptiles game there is an option to watch an ad to get another 30 seconds on the clock. I click on 'Continue' to get the extra 30 seconds, but the game immediately opens without adding any extra time.

    If there are no ads to play the clock should at least add the extra 30 seconds. I agreed to watch the ad to get the time, but I don't get the extra time so the game is stealing time from me. I lived up to my end of the bargain, but the game isn't fulfilling
    it's part of the bargain.
     
    AttendedNose555, Nov 1, 2016
    #3
  4. AttendedNose555 Win User

    Taptiles problems - we need your help!

    When I play any taptiles game there is an option to watch an ad to get another 30 seconds on the clock. I click on 'Continue' to get the extra 30 seconds, but the game immediately opens without adding any extra time.

    If there are no ads to play the clock should at least add the extra 30 seconds. I agreed to watch the ad to get the time, but I don't get the extra time so the game is stealing time from me. I lived up to my end of the bargain, but the game isn't fulfilling
    it's part of the bargain.
  5. AttendedNose555 Win User

    Taptiles problems - we need your help!

    I am running Windows 8.1 on an HP laptop and an Asus laptop. I get the same problem on both computers. For several days in both the Daily Challenge games and the Origins games the advertising would sometimes run or sometimes would go to a black screen
    from which I couldn't play the game. It sometimes worked after relaunching taptiles several times.

    As of yesterday the advertising does not run before a game. This is okay in the Daily Challenge games, but in the Origins games the I click on the 'Continue' button to get 30 seconds extra on the clock, but the game starts without the advertising running.
    Therefore the extra 30 seconds doesn't get added on to the clock.

    If you can't fix this problem then how about just automatically adding an extra 30 seconds onto the clock when the game starts?
  6. AdamKronus Win User

    Add New Titles To The Backwards Compatibility

    They're always adding more Xbox Original titles. Who knows, over time, these games may also appear.
  7. AdamKronus Win User

    Xbox one backwards compatibility

    They're always adding more Xbox Original titles. Who knows, over time, these games may also appear
  8. XBF Diego M Win User

    Dragons dogma

    Hi ManOrMyth,

    I'm afraid that the extras may be gone since most of the time, extras are given when the new game recognizes a saved file from the original game and the extras are usually a one time distribution that doesn't install a DLC file to the Xbox.

    You can check and see if the extras can be re-installed if they were somehow installed in the first place. Go to the game and select the Menu button and then select Manage game and add-ons to bring up the game management screen. Owned DLC for any game can
    be found this way by looking at the right where it says "Installed" and "Ready to install". If nothing is there than the extras may have been added once to the profile with the original save and may not be able to receive it again, even with playing the original
    game again because the developers probably have recorded your account as having received the extras already.
Thema:

ads do not appear in origins to get extra play time

Loading...
  1. ads do not appear in origins to get extra play time - Similar Threads - ads appear origins

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  4. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  5. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  6. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  7. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  8. Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...: Dear Xbox Engineering and Business Teams I would like to propose an alternative structure for the new ad-supported Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud) tier that balances user engagement with sustainable...
  9. My friendslist appears empty, allthough i have friends added.

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friendslist appears empty, allthough i have friends added.: My Friendslist appears empty on my console. I restarted and reset my console many times, tho it didnt solve the problem. I can see it fully on my xbox app on my phone and pc, but on my console i...
  10. Adding money to one child's microsoft balance is appearing on another child's account. How...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding money to one child's microsoft balance is appearing on another child's account. How...: I have an XboxS. I have an account myself and I have two child accounts, Child1 and Child2. Yesterday I added money to Child1's account. We can see this clearly in the order history of my MS...