Ads crash the game
Discus and support Ads crash the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am also disappointed in the childlike design of challenge games and daily challenge but those games and the more conventional layout games all crash... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Carpetbeater, Dec 17, 2017.
Thema:
Ads crash the game
Loading...
-
Ads crash the game - Similar Threads - Ads crash game
-
Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?
in XboX InsidersBeta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s... -
New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.
in XboX InsidersNew feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be... -
How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...
in XboX InsidersHow is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was... -
request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...
in XboX Insidersrequest for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox... -
Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC
in XboX InsidersFree Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad... -
Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...
in XboX InsidersForza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and... -
Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...
in XboX InsidersProposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...: Dear Xbox Engineering and Business Teams I would like to propose an alternative structure for the new ad-supported Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud) tier that balances user engagement with sustainable... -
YouTube on my Xbox one S keeps crashing every time an ad finishes playing...
in XBoX on WindowsYouTube on my Xbox one S keeps crashing every time an ad finishes playing...: I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and it started to work for a little bit, now it's every ad and now it'll just randomly crash outside of videos! I don't want to factory reset my Xbox... -
Accessories app crashing when adding profile to elite 2
in XBoX on ConsolesAccessories app crashing when adding profile to elite 2: Got an Elite series 2 controller when trying to add a profile via the Accessories app the app itself either hangs indefinitely after selecting a new profile name and submitting or it just crashes...