Ads causing Jigsaw to freeze

Discus and support Ads causing Jigsaw to freeze in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Certain ads cause Jigsaw to slow down so much that it becomes unplayable. The latest ad from GlassesUSA.com is an example.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gemstone847, Sep 11, 2017.

  1. Gemstone847
    Gemstone847 Guest

    Ads causing Jigsaw to freeze


    Certain ads cause Jigsaw to slow down so much that it becomes unplayable. The latest ad from GlassesUSA.com is an example.

    :)
     
    Gemstone847, Sep 11, 2017
    #1
  2. Gemstone847
    Gemstone847 Guest
    Jigsaw freezing

    Skyscanner ads causing Jigsaw to freeze.
     
    Gemstone847, Sep 11, 2017
    #2
  3. Ads breaking game - again

    The ads are causing the game to freeze up again.
     
    SwirlyCloth5863, Sep 11, 2017
    #3
  4. Cookiebeep Win User

    Last Update has Ruined The Game

    Ads once again freezing and crashing Jigsaw AND Sudoku
  5. Cookiebeep Win User

    Microsoft and Sudoku hang

    two semi-decent weeks. now once again ads are freezing and crashing Sudoku and Jigsaw. Arkadium needs to be replaced!
  6. FastSquirrel876 Win User

    Ads cause game to freeze

    Today it is the worst it has been. Glasses USA.com seems to be the problem. It's happening when the small screen goes black, during the ad, and even when the screen is white. I'm also getting booted. I really want to become a paid member but am afraid that
    since the site is so poorly run, that there may be problems, even if I join. It's getting to the point where I am getting totally fed up. It's a shame since it's a really nice site and I like the puzzles a lot. Incidentally, there are no problems on the solitaire
    game site. In MahJong, the tiles get bigger and bigger, even though I have automatic zoom turned off.
  7. AndreaSueM Win User

    freezing puzzles

    It is the ads. Every time an ad box goes blank or black and the game freezes for seconds or minutes until the next ad starts. This happens frequently in jigsaw and Soduku. It went away for a few days (maybe the offending ads were out of rotation) and
    then came back. It is hard to believe that Microsoft is the only company that can't get a game to play in Windows 10!
  8. RickFroman Win User

    Freezing

    This problem has plagued my game playing in both jigsaw and Sudoku for over a month now. It seems that certain ads (yesterday it was the add for the NBA) cause my game play to freeze up. The timer (if I am playing the timed jigsaw)
    continues to run (you can see the seconds ticking off) but you can do nothing in either game. Sudoku just sits there. If you happen to still be there when the ad changes, you may be lucky enough to make an entry in the puzzle. In the Jigsaw daily challenge,
    the same problem exists. You could be in the process of moving a puzzle piece when the ad changes and your movement just stops and nothing moves again until the ad changes.

    It is a most annoying problem and one that will very soon cause me to stop playing the various challenges as it is too frustrating. Recently I played the three Sudoku puzzles and it took over six hours to be able to complete them. Not because I couldn't
    figure them out but because they continually froze up. Restarting the pc seems to do nothing to resolve the issue.

    Hopefully someone from Microsoft reads these entries and can find someone to look into the problem.
Thema:

Ads causing Jigsaw to freeze

Loading...
  1. Ads causing Jigsaw to freeze - Similar Threads - Ads causing Jigsaw

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  4. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  5. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  6. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  7. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  8. Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...: Dear Xbox Engineering and Business Teams I would like to propose an alternative structure for the new ad-supported Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud) tier that balances user engagement with sustainable...
  9. How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?: I have the Insider Hub app installed for PC, but unsure how to test the free ad-supported tier of cloud gaming? I'm signed up, but says I still need to subscribe. submitted by /u/ZyndallBull8...
  10. Problem with ads and now the Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem with ads and now the Xbox: So I have game pass ultimate, started to play battlefield 6. Got 4 ads straight after each other. Screen went dark. Turned off my Xbox and back on, now all I get is a black screen. So 1 why am I...