Ads causing it to freeze after 2-3 moves, stays frozen for several minutes

Discus and support Ads causing it to freeze after 2-3 moves, stays frozen for several minutes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm uninstalling this. Have repeatedly had issues for months now, each fix only lasts a short time. Why so much trouble with Jigsaw, and not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArguedCheetah47, Aug 19, 2017.

  1. Ads causing it to freeze after 2-3 moves, stays frozen for several minutes


    I'm uninstalling this. Have repeatedly had issues for months now, each fix only lasts a short time. Why so much trouble with Jigsaw, and not Solitaire, or Mahjong??? I've posted on their FB page, supposedly they respond "within hours", but it's been
    days..... I'm fed up.

    :)
     
    ArguedCheetah47, Aug 19, 2017
    #1
  2. Unkle B
    Unkle B Guest
    Xbox one freezing after game play

    I am having the exact same issue for about the same time frame. I switch from Diablo 3 to TV after a few hours of playing. After about a few minutes, the video feed stops, but I still here sounds. Then the sound freezes. It stays frozen for a minute or so,
    then the Xbox One reboots.
     
    Unkle B, Aug 19, 2017
    #2
  3. Gemstone847
    Gemstone847 Guest
    Jigsaw freezing

    Skyscanner ads causing Jigsaw to freeze.
     
    Gemstone847, Aug 19, 2017
    #3
  4. dup96f76a5c-ca90-401 Win User

    Halo Master Chief Collection not working

    I've been having the same issue. On Xbox One X it gets stuck/freezes on loading. After several attempts I left it on the frozen loading screen.. after 10 mins it loads in correctly.
    May I ask how you stayed on the frozen loading screen? Ten seconds after freezing on my Xbox One X the game just quits out. I cant stay on the frozen screen for long.
  5. Unkle B Win User

    Xbox one freezing after game play

    I am having the exact same issue for about the same time frame. I switch from Diablo 3 to TV after a few hours of playing. After about a few minutes, the video feed stops, but I still here sounds. Then the sound freezes. It stays frozen for a minute or so,
    then the Xbox One reboots.
  6. ll MoPhoenix ll Win User

    Halo Master Chief Collection not working

    I've been having the same issue. On Xbox One X it gets stuck/freezes on loading. After several attempts I left it on the frozen loading screen.. after 10 mins it loads in correctly.
    Just tried yours. After 3-5 minutes it finally took me tk the main menu.
  7. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

    Halo Master Chief Collection not working

    I've been having the same issue. On Xbox One X it gets stuck/freezes on loading. After several attempts I left it on the frozen loading screen.. after 10 mins it loads in correctly.
    Just tried yours. After 3-5 minutes it finally took me tk the main menu.

    Glad it has worked for you, happy gaming!
  8. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

    Halo Master Chief Collection not working

    I've been having the same issue. On Xbox One X it gets stuck/freezes on loading. After several attempts I left it on the frozen loading screen.. after 10 mins it loads in correctly.
Thema:

Ads causing it to freeze after 2-3 moves, stays frozen for several minutes

Loading...
  1. Ads causing it to freeze after 2-3 moves, stays frozen for several minutes - Similar Threads - Ads causing freeze

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  4. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  5. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  6. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  7. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  8. Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...: Dear Xbox Engineering and Business Teams I would like to propose an alternative structure for the new ad-supported Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud) tier that balances user engagement with sustainable...
  9. How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?: I have the Insider Hub app installed for PC, but unsure how to test the free ad-supported tier of cloud gaming? I'm signed up, but says I still need to subscribe. submitted by /u/ZyndallBull8...
  10. Problem with ads and now the Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem with ads and now the Xbox: So I have game pass ultimate, started to play battlefield 6. Got 4 ads straight after each other. Screen went dark. Turned off my Xbox and back on, now all I get is a black screen. So 1 why am I...