ADS CAUSING GAME TO FREEZE

Discus and support ADS CAUSING GAME TO FREEZE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; THE ADS ARE STILL FREEZING THE JIGSAW PUZZLES. THIS IS PARTICULARLY FRUSTRATING WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO COMPLETE A PUZZLE UNDDR A TIME LIMIT. THE... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Seaelf22, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Seaelf22
    Seaelf22 Guest

THE ADS ARE STILL FREEZING THE JIGSAW PUZZLES. THIS IS PARTICULARLY FRUSTRATING WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO COMPLETE A PUZZLE UNDDR A TIME LIMIT. THE JIGSAW JAMMER IS A TIMED GAME AND IS IMPOSSIBLE WHEN THE GAME FREEZES. ONE OF THE WORST OFFENDER ADS IS THE
    HONDA FIT AD.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE CORRECT THIS PROBLEM!

:)

Seaelf22, Sep 15, 2017
  2. Ads breaking game - again

The ads are causing the game to freeze up again.

SwirlyCloth5863, Sep 15, 2017
  3. Gemstone847
    Gemstone847 Guest
    Jigsaw freezing

Skyscanner ads causing Jigsaw to freeze.

Gemstone847, Sep 15, 2017
  4. FastSquirrel876 Win User

Ads cause game to freeze

Today it is the worst it has been. Glasses USA.com seems to be the problem. It's happening when the small screen goes black, during the ad, and even when the screen is white. I'm also getting booted. I really want to become a paid member but am afraid that
    since the site is so poorly run, that there may be problems, even if I join. It's getting to the point where I am getting totally fed up. It's a shame since it's a really nice site and I like the puzzles a lot. Incidentally, there are no problems on the solitaire
    game site. In MahJong, the tiles get bigger and bigger, even though I have automatic zoom turned off.
  5. cleiby Win User

Microsoft Sudoku freezing and lost history of completions

The freezing is being caused by the pop-up ad. The ad tries to load and gets stuck, resulting in the game being suspended. they need to either remove the ads or make them static.
  6. AbyssalTroll Win User

Ad for Glasses USA.com causes game to Freeze

I'm having this same problem and the game even went so far as to crash during this ad. As of right now, it has repeated itself seven times and I have not been able to work on the puzzle the entire time. I will add that when I look at the Task Manager, my
    memory and CPU usage is way higher than it should be. In fact, it's running higher than when I am streaming or playing an MMORPG. Why this one ad does that makes is curious and leaves me wondering if it is attempting to do something that it shouldn't be.
  7. HiEF Win User

Ads causing Microsoft Solitaire Game to Freeze up.

This may just be the device you use, being laggy. Or you may have to get premium, though on Microsoft rewards you can use points to get premium version for your Microsoft account meaning no adverts. It is only 1500 points which is not a lot. If you don't already use Microsoft rewards it is a thing that encourages you to use the search engine Bing and complete quizzes for points, which you can then spend on prizes such as Microsoft solitaire premium edition, or gift cards. Even though 1500 points sounds a lot, you can easily rake in over 5000 points a month.

Hope this helped
    [​IMG]
  8. g_1966 Win User

Ads causing Microsoft Solitaire Game to Freeze up.

[​IMG]

This ad always freezes. If I close and reopen the program it EVENTUALLY gets replaced with some ad that works.
Thema:

1. ADS CAUSING GAME TO FREEZE - Similar Threads - ADS CAUSING GAME

2. how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?: i need to find out when i added someone or when we became friends bc my boyfriend is fuming o 769bc37d-4fa0-4b1a-9e4d-df48ec88284b
  3. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  4. Adding more structure to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Adding more structure to Xbox Live: Someone from here said there's a place to post this where gaming engineers would see it, I'm 5 min late to work so I don't have time to look so. Hope you find this If you asked the general...
  5. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  6. Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...: I am wondering if you can make it where you can record a video and have it where records your voice without adding it to the video after done with the video and have to edit the video...
  7. My friendslist appears empty, allthough i have friends added.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friendslist appears empty, allthough i have friends added.: My Friendslist appears empty on my console. I restarted and reset my console many times, tho it didnt solve the problem. I can see it fully on my xbox app on my phone and pc, but on my console i...
  8. Ads in Game Pass Games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ads in Game Pass Games?: Solitaire on the PC is part of Game Pass (which I pay for every month) and today when i'm trying to play the game, i'm getting ads. I've been playing for hours without them and now i'm getting...
  9. Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...: We ask Microsoft to add this service in Morocco f5d199da-3a6d-4317-b398-b124fdb1768e
  10. Issues with family account adding second child profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with family account adding second child profile: How do you add a second child to the family profile. I created the second child email account and now it states the child is already a part of the family but I do not see them on the family and...