Ads cause game unplayable

Discus and support Ads cause game unplayable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't you fix this? The ad goes blank so I can't work the game but the timer keeps going! 3b254551-6109-4e46-a33d-d1a7433a9bc2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FinalFlower9, Jul 28, 2017.

  1. FinalFlower9
    FinalFlower9 Guest

    Ads cause game unplayable


    Can't you fix this? The ad goes blank so I can't work the game but the timer keeps going!

    :)
     
    FinalFlower9, Jul 28, 2017
    #1
  2. Gemstone847
    Gemstone847 Guest
    Ads causing Jigsaw to freeze

    Certain ads cause Jigsaw to slow down so much that it becomes unplayable. The latest ad from GlassesUSA.com is an example.
     
    Gemstone847, Jul 28, 2017
    #2
  3. Ads stopping play

    The Ads in jigsaw have slowed the game until its unplayable
     
    SmilingDust7181, Jul 28, 2017
    #3
  4. nodster42 Win User

    The Ads on Microsoft Solitaire are causing the game to crash and become unplayable

    I think I've found a fix. Before or while the ad is playing, make the window smaller than full screen (not completely minimized) so you can move it around with your mouse by clicking and dragging the window title
    bar. As long as you are "hanging on" to the window with your mouse when the ad ends, it shouldn't close and should go to your game. So far, this has worked 100% of the time on my laptop.
  5. Barbara JFrary Win User

    Microsoft Sudoku- Windows 10 PC

    i am having the same problem. Ads cover the board and makes the game unplayable
  6. Roving IT Win User

    Can't play the game as ads keep repeating....

    Same Issue here - the problem began with the newest May update for the 30th anniversary celebration. Game has bee working fine until today, uninstall / reinstall makes no difference.

    Normal operation :

    select a solitaire game from the collection (i.e. Klondike / Spider / etc)

    when starting the game, an ad pops up, once the ad plays through and X appears to close the ad. I

    Press the X and the ad disappears and the game begins

    Now, once the ad plays through, the store app is opened automatically and loaded with the game in the ad. pressing the X causes Solitaire to return to the main game selection page.

    cannot bypass the ads in any way, so the game is unplayable
  7. FastSquirrel876 Win User

    Ads cause game to freeze

    Today it is the worst it has been. Glasses USA.com seems to be the problem. It's happening when the small screen goes black, during the ad, and even when the screen is white. I'm also getting booted. I really want to become a paid member but am afraid that
    since the site is so poorly run, that there may be problems, even if I join. It's getting to the point where I am getting totally fed up. It's a shame since it's a really nice site and I like the puzzles a lot. Incidentally, there are no problems on the solitaire
    game site. In MahJong, the tiles get bigger and bigger, even though I have automatic zoom turned off.
  8. hvgotcodes Win User

    Cannot configure xbox elite series 2 in Accessories app

    Thanks for the update. That's kind of a bummer, and they their software doesn't support the hardware yet. I tried playing a game with the Elite 2 and it caused so much stuttering that the game was unplayable.
Thema:

Ads cause game unplayable

Loading...
  1. Ads cause game unplayable - Similar Threads - Ads cause game

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  4. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  5. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  6. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  7. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  8. Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...: Dear Xbox Engineering and Business Teams I would like to propose an alternative structure for the new ad-supported Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud) tier that balances user engagement with sustainable...
  9. How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?: I have the Insider Hub app installed for PC, but unsure how to test the free ad-supported tier of cloud gaming? I'm signed up, but says I still need to subscribe. submitted by /u/ZyndallBull8...
  10. Problem with ads and now the Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem with ads and now the Xbox: So I have game pass ultimate, started to play battlefield 6. Got 4 ads straight after each other. Screen went dark. Turned off my Xbox and back on, now all I get is a black screen. So 1 why am I...