Ads breaking game - again

Discus and support Ads breaking game - again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The ads are causing the game to freeze up again. 7a65c3bb-4d6e-40ba-86af-bd76eb609964 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SwirlyCloth5863, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Ads breaking game - again

The ads are causing the game to freeze up again.

:)

SwirlyCloth5863, Sep 22, 2017
  2. It's doing it again...

After a time of Mahjong working fairly well, the ads are breaking it again. I would think this problem would be figured out consistently by this time...

3. Seriously

I would think by this time, whoever maintains this site could figure out which ads are breaking the site and either pull or repair them.

4. DBurleson Win User

New MW3 Survival Mode Trailer.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

I don't know how it was possible... but they messed it up even more. Why break something that's already broken?

[/quote]

So now adding EXTRA game modes is breaking a game?
  5. BubonicBeast Win User

Question: How many months or years did it take you guys and girls to design the Xbox One?

An ad break during Corrie.
  6. Cokney Charmer Win User

New Mass Effect 3 Trailer: Take Earth Back

yawn....the trailer is a TV ad..designed to look like a TV ad to get more mainstream attention for the game then just the usual PS3 or Xbox branded ad. It was well produced, set the tone for the game nicely and another good example of the gaming platform
    breaking into another medium....over thinking it is pointless, over judging it is redundant..it was a good ad
  7. STAYPUFFTTT Win User

Not Received Any Quantum Break Digital Pre-order Codes

I just got quantum break a few hours ago. Should the code have come or not. Or will it be added manually to my games tab.
  8. Rev0Knuckle-20C75617 Win User

"Yes or No" voice command not working after latest patch.

Just adding myself to the list with this. So far I've needed to do a complete power cycle every day to get voice functionality to work properly. But each time I turn it off (on instant on power settings) it breaks again.
Thema:

Ads breaking game - again

1. Ads breaking game - again - Similar Threads - Ads breaking game

2. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  3. how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?: i need to find out when i added someone or when we became friends bc my boyfriend is fuming o 769bc37d-4fa0-4b1a-9e4d-df48ec88284b
  4. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  5. Adding more structure to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Adding more structure to Xbox Live: Someone from here said there's a place to post this where gaming engineers would see it, I'm 5 min late to work so I don't have time to look so. Hope you find this If you asked the general...
  6. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  7. Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...: I am wondering if you can make it where you can record a video and have it where records your voice without adding it to the video after done with the video and have to edit the video...
  8. My friendslist appears empty, allthough i have friends added.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friendslist appears empty, allthough i have friends added.: My Friendslist appears empty on my console. I restarted and reset my console many times, tho it didnt solve the problem. I can see it fully on my xbox app on my phone and pc, but on my console i...
  9. Ads in Game Pass Games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ads in Game Pass Games?: Solitaire on the PC is part of Game Pass (which I pay for every month) and today when i'm trying to play the game, i'm getting ads. I've been playing for hours without them and now i'm getting...
  10. Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...: We ask Microsoft to add this service in Morocco f5d199da-3a6d-4317-b398-b124fdb1768e