Ads breaking game - again

Discus and support Ads breaking game - again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The ads are causing the game to freeze up again. 7a65c3bb-4d6e-40ba-86af-bd76eb609964 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SwirlyCloth5863, Sep 22, 2017.

  1. Ads breaking game - again


    The ads are causing the game to freeze up again.

    :)
     
    SwirlyCloth5863, Sep 22, 2017
    #1
  2. It's doing it again...

    After a time of Mahjong working fairly well, the ads are breaking it again. I would think this problem would be figured out consistently by this time...
     
    SwirlyCloth5863, Sep 22, 2017
    #2
  3. Seriously

    I would think by this time, whoever maintains this site could figure out which ads are breaking the site and either pull or repair them.
     
    SwirlyCloth5863, Sep 22, 2017
    #3
  4. DBurleson Win User

    New MW3 Survival Mode Trailer.

    [quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

    I don't know how it was possible... but they messed it up even more. Why break something that's already broken?

    [/quote]

    So now adding EXTRA game modes is breaking a game?
  5. BubonicBeast Win User

    Question: How many months or years did it take you guys and girls to design the Xbox One?

    An ad break during Corrie.
  6. Cokney Charmer Win User

    New Mass Effect 3 Trailer: Take Earth Back

    yawn....the trailer is a TV ad..designed to look like a TV ad to get more mainstream attention for the game then just the usual PS3 or Xbox branded ad. It was well produced, set the tone for the game nicely and another good example of the gaming platform
    breaking into another medium....over thinking it is pointless, over judging it is redundant..it was a good ad
  7. STAYPUFFTTT Win User

    Not Received Any Quantum Break Digital Pre-order Codes

    I just got quantum break a few hours ago. Should the code have come or not. Or will it be added manually to my games tab.
  8. Rev0Knuckle-20C75617 Win User

    "Yes or No" voice command not working after latest patch.

    Just adding myself to the list with this. So far I've needed to do a complete power cycle every day to get voice functionality to work properly. But each time I turn it off (on instant on power settings) it breaks again.
Thema:

Ads breaking game - again

Loading...
  1. Ads breaking game - again - Similar Threads - Ads breaking game

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  4. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  5. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  6. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  7. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  8. Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...: Dear Xbox Engineering and Business Teams I would like to propose an alternative structure for the new ad-supported Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud) tier that balances user engagement with sustainable...
  9. How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?: I have the Insider Hub app installed for PC, but unsure how to test the free ad-supported tier of cloud gaming? I'm signed up, but says I still need to subscribe. submitted by /u/ZyndallBull8...
  10. Problem with ads and now the Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem with ads and now the Xbox: So I have game pass ultimate, started to play battlefield 6. Got 4 ads straight after each other. Screen went dark. Turned off my Xbox and back on, now all I get is a black screen. So 1 why am I...