ADS ARE GREAT! BUT

Discus and support ADS ARE GREAT! BUT in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i don't mind the ads, but when they interrupt and game and i lose everything that i garnered that is upsetting...i know we get compensated for this but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BEA TRINDAL, Sep 20, 2017.

  1. BEA TRINDAL
    BEA TRINDAL Guest

    ADS ARE GREAT! BUT


    i don't mind the ads, but when they interrupt and game and i lose everything that i garnered that is upsetting...i know we get compensated for this but i want my power balls and bingo to count.

    :)
     
    BEA TRINDAL, Sep 20, 2017
    #1
  2. Final Fantasy VII

    Are the graphics for the Final Fantasy games as great as they seem in Ads?
     
    MedievalWolfie, Sep 20, 2017
    #2
  3. Quickdraw+Stock on anything = amazing

    MOVEMENT while ADS is what the Stock was great for on SMGs, but not so much anymore. I dont use Quickdraw too much. Dexterity wouls help there too (faster ADS after sprinting).
     
    UneasyJmitchell, Sep 20, 2017
    #3
  4. ADS ARE GREAT! BUT

    Hey there SolidElm8091376,

    Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Bingo. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page

    HERE
    and let us know if it helps. Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this.

    Let us know how it goes!

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
     
    Mister Mascot, Sep 21, 2017
    #4
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

    ADS ARE GREAT! BUT

    Hey there SolidElm8091376,

    Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Bingo. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page

    HERE
    and let us know if it helps. Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this.

    Let us know how it goes!

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
  6. MonkeARSE Win User

    Looking for some canadian xbox live friends :)

    This is a great thread!

    I added some really great Canadian gamers!
  7. AXIOMS OF FATE Win User

    Halo 3 ODST for FREE!!!!!

    thats great news cant wait for that to be added plus more achievements will be added i hope.
  8. NeoDan123 Win User

    October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications, and More

    Great features being added.
  9. Windyrunner Win User

    Looking for red dead online players

    Great, adding you soon :)
Thema:

ADS ARE GREAT! BUT

Loading...
  1. ADS ARE GREAT! BUT - Similar Threads - ADS ARE GREAT

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  4. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  5. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  6. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  7. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  8. Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...: Dear Xbox Engineering and Business Teams I would like to propose an alternative structure for the new ad-supported Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud) tier that balances user engagement with sustainable...
  9. How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?: I have the Insider Hub app installed for PC, but unsure how to test the free ad-supported tier of cloud gaming? I'm signed up, but says I still need to subscribe. submitted by /u/ZyndallBull8...
  10. Problem with ads and now the Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem with ads and now the Xbox: So I have game pass ultimate, started to play battlefield 6. Got 4 ads straight after each other. Screen went dark. Turned off my Xbox and back on, now all I get is a black screen. So 1 why am I...