ADS ARE GREAT! BUT

Discus and support ADS ARE GREAT! BUT in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i don't mind the ads, but when they interrupt and game and i lose everything that i garnered that is upsetting...i know we get compensated for this but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BEA TRINDAL, Sep 20, 2017.

1. BEA TRINDAL
    BEA TRINDAL Guest

ADS ARE GREAT! BUT

i don't mind the ads, but when they interrupt and game and i lose everything that i garnered that is upsetting...i know we get compensated for this but i want my power balls and bingo to count.

:)

BEA TRINDAL, Sep 20, 2017
  2. Final Fantasy VII

Are the graphics for the Final Fantasy games as great as they seem in Ads?

MedievalWolfie, Sep 20, 2017
  3. Quickdraw+Stock on anything = amazing

MOVEMENT while ADS is what the Stock was great for on SMGs, but not so much anymore. I dont use Quickdraw too much. Dexterity wouls help there too (faster ADS after sprinting).

UneasyJmitchell, Sep 20, 2017
  4. ADS ARE GREAT! BUT

Hey there SolidElm8091376,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Bingo. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page

HERE
    and let us know if it helps. Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this.

Let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Sep 21, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

ADS ARE GREAT! BUT

Hey there SolidElm8091376,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Bingo. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page

HERE
    and let us know if it helps. Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this.

Let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. MonkeARSE Win User

Looking for some canadian xbox live friends :)

This is a great thread!

I added some really great Canadian gamers!
  7. AXIOMS OF FATE Win User

Halo 3 ODST for FREE!!!!!

thats great news cant wait for that to be added plus more achievements will be added i hope.
  8. NeoDan123 Win User

October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications, and More

Great features being added.
  9. Windyrunner Win User

Looking for red dead online players

Great, adding you soon :)
Thema:

ADS ARE GREAT! BUT

1. ADS ARE GREAT! BUT - Similar Threads - ADS ARE GREAT

2. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  3. how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?: i need to find out when i added someone or when we became friends bc my boyfriend is fuming o 769bc37d-4fa0-4b1a-9e4d-df48ec88284b
  4. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  5. Adding more structure to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Adding more structure to Xbox Live: Someone from here said there's a place to post this where gaming engineers would see it, I'm 5 min late to work so I don't have time to look so. Hope you find this If you asked the general...
  6. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  7. Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...: I am wondering if you can make it where you can record a video and have it where records your voice without adding it to the video after done with the video and have to edit the video...
  8. My friendslist appears empty, allthough i have friends added.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friendslist appears empty, allthough i have friends added.: My Friendslist appears empty on my console. I restarted and reset my console many times, tho it didnt solve the problem. I can see it fully on my xbox app on my phone and pc, but on my console i...
  9. Ads in Game Pass Games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ads in Game Pass Games?: Solitaire on the PC is part of Game Pass (which I pay for every month) and today when i'm trying to play the game, i'm getting ads. I've been playing for hours without them and now i'm getting...
  10. Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...: We ask Microsoft to add this service in Morocco f5d199da-3a6d-4317-b398-b124fdb1768e