ads and freezing

Discus and support ads and freezing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; yes, i too find the freezing annoying but once the ad finally loads it unfreezes. my problem is now while I was in the middle of a daily challenge it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TannerFlyer1413, Jul 29, 2017.

  1. ads and freezing


    yes, i too find the freezing annoying but once the ad finally loads it unfreezes. my problem is now while I was in the middle of a daily challenge it minimizes and my browser opens up for another ad, and I'm not talking about the one they show at the begining
    of the challenge.

    :)
     
    TannerFlyer1413, Jul 29, 2017
    #1
  2. Cookiebeep
    Cookiebeep Guest
    Last Update has Ruined The Game

    Ads once again freezing and crashing Jigsaw AND Sudoku
     
    Cookiebeep, Jul 29, 2017
    #2
  3. The ads keep freezing lately in the solitary games

    The ads keep freezing lately in the solitary games
     
    ComptonMarley47, Jul 29, 2017
    #3
  4. Seaelf22 Win User

    Freezing Ads

    I'm having the same problem. It is about time to FIX it! If this keeps up, I will NOT pay to get rid of the ads, I will quit first!

    STOP FREEZING/SLOWING DOWN PUZZLE SOLVING!
  5. ladyelect Win User

    Freezing!

    Mine freezes each time the ads box goes blank. Right now it's 30 to 60 second wait. I can play for maybe a minute and then it freezes until the next ad loads.
  6. WonkierTomato15 Win User

    Jigsaw Freezing issue

    puzzle freezes when ads stop showing. aggervatimg.
  7. Cookiebeep Win User

    Last Update has Ruined The Game

    Ads once again freezing and crashing Jigsaw AND Sudoku
  8. OK Fowl Win User

    freezes up with ads

    HI,

    Have you seen this sticky? It may help:

    https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/95020137-0646-48be-82bc-e79c90f3d9f9
Thema:

ads and freezing

Loading...
  1. ads and freezing - Similar Threads - ads freezing

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  4. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  5. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  6. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  7. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  8. Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...: Dear Xbox Engineering and Business Teams I would like to propose an alternative structure for the new ad-supported Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud) tier that balances user engagement with sustainable...
  9. How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?: I have the Insider Hub app installed for PC, but unsure how to test the free ad-supported tier of cloud gaming? I'm signed up, but says I still need to subscribe. submitted by /u/ZyndallBull8...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection ads freeze

    in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection ads freeze: In the past 48 hours, today is aug 28th 2023 the ads between games freeze at about 75%. I havd tried closing reopening and restarting the app and the tablet but the same scenario just repeats. I...