administrator aproval for games

Discus and support administrator aproval for games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; my games require administrator aproval and i dont understand what it is i have already bought gamepass and im on pc and i already have them the games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by alydra, Sep 23, 2022.

1. alydra
    alydra Guest

my games require administrator aproval and i dont understand what it is i have already bought gamepass and im on pc and i already have them the games downloaded from last time i had the 1 dollar gamepass and now i ought 15dollar ultimate

:)

alydra, Sep 23, 2022
  2. alydra Win User

[​IMG]
    its jsut that and when i click play nothing happens but if i play a game that doesnt say administrator approval required like forager it works fine
  3. alydra Win User

i am using a administrator account
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Alydra

Are you using an administrator account in your windows PC?
    Double check this using of the methods listed in this article:
    https://www.thewindowsclub.com/how-to-check-if-...

** This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Do you have the affected games installed on a different drive than C:? If yes, please try moving one of the affected games to the C: drive and test

If the issue persists try creating a new local administrator user in your PC and try playing a game from there
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

When the UAC Window appears are you able to click yes and everything?

Or if possible attach screenshots of your situation to guide you better

Don't forget to hide personal information
Thema:

1. administrator aproval for games - Similar Threads - administrator aproval games

2. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  3. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  4. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  5. how to i accapt an aproval request for my child he sent the request but i cant see it anywhere?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to i accapt an aproval request for my child he sent the request but i cant see it anywhere?: i dont see any message asking me to accept on my email of anywhere else. 6f0e6db3-c331-4f8b-8a49-8ac040f7b32a
  6. Administrator Approval Required

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Administrator Approval Required: I am trying to install the Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-on pack. I already have the Deluxe edition of the game installed. I have redeemed the download code. But where I would hit install in the...
  7. Error: "Please login with administrator privileges and try again" while trying to run...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error: "Please login with administrator privileges and try again" while trying to run...: I am trying to run Rising Kingdomon windows 11 but all I get is a notification, "Please login with administrator privileges and try again". I am the administrator so can anyone please tell me how...
  8. I make a request refund and the status is aproved, but I don't get an email like in other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I make a request refund and the status is aproved, but I don't get an email like in other...: Should I take my money back? b496adb3-1f6f-4cfb-b9b4-d966e4e95ac3
  9. Microsoft account has been hacked but im signed in as administrator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account has been hacked but im signed in as administrator: DO I just fully reset my pc at this point because my microsoft has been hacked and its the administrator a6e12ef2-9412-48d9-b8e6-01cd39739ab2
  10. Why do i need administrator approval to install a game when my account is the administrator?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do i need administrator approval to install a game when my account is the administrator?: I'm already set to admin, and have installed other games on my PC from game pass, whats going on here? a013c5f7-4839-476d-8f64-920413ac40af