administrator aproval for games

Discus and support administrator aproval for games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; my games require administrator aproval and i dont understand what it is i have already bought gamepass and im on pc and i already have them the games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by alydra, Sep 23, 2022.

1. alydra
    alydra Guest

my games require administrator aproval and i dont understand what it is i have already bought gamepass and im on pc and i already have them the games downloaded from last time i had the 1 dollar gamepass and now i ought 15dollar ultimate

:)

alydra, Sep 23, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Alydra

Are you using an administrator account in your windows PC?
    Double check this using of the methods listed in this article:
    https://www.thewindowsclub.com/how-to-check-if-...

** This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. EXES5 Win User

Xbox account

Use Authenticator app on mobile to aprove login
  4. ModestElf Win User

New Pics

weird elite aproves

[View:http://h11.abload.de/img/11t5kqp.jpg]
  5. Artzen9662 Win User

About refound / Sobre reembolso

Yes, I have. My refound was aproved 14/2/2020
  6. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Xbox Uservoice

It may be 'cause someone has already did It or it's still waiting for someone to aprove it
Thema:

1. administrator aproval for games - Similar Threads - administrator aproval games

2. Where can I contact an xbox administrator, I need action to be taken on a scammer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I contact an xbox administrator, I need action to be taken on a scammer.: I was recently scammed by someone who essentially took currency, ran and then blocked my account, and have been told that other people were scammed by him before. So far reporting has done nothing...
  3. I cannot install any games that require "Administrator Approval" (XBox PC App) - Have tried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot install any games that require "Administrator Approval" (XBox PC App) - Have tried...: Hello, I have a brand new computer running Windows 10. This new computer has a fresh Windows 10 Pro installation and I have run all the updates for Windows. I cannot install any games that require...
  4. Administrator approval required

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Administrator approval required: On my pc every time I go to the Xbox store to buy certain games it says preparing 0%. The issue is the games require admin approval but idk how to do that 446e8a17-6f08-4b9a-9402-79739ec54ded
  5. Administrator permission required to download Games Pass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Administrator permission required to download Games Pass game: I have installed Xbox app successfully, subscribed to Game Pass but cannot download MS Flight Simulator. Error code 0x00000001 stating that Administrator approval is required. I am the...
  6. Xbox app wont let me install/play anything... Administrator approval required for installation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app wont let me install/play anything... Administrator approval required for installation: Just as the title says. I had previously connected my work email as a "school & work email" option, but that granted them a lot of permissions in my personal computer that I was not comfortable...
  7. Xbox services app and administrator privileges.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox services app and administrator privileges.: I payed for a subscription I have not been able to use because the xbox app on my computer claims I am not the administrator and will not let me do anything. It says I need to install an extra...
  8. Administrator approval required for installation

in XBoX on Windows
    Administrator approval required for installation: I'm experiencing trouble with installing "SnowRunner" on my Windows 10 PC. The download process fails at 100% with error code "0x80050007". I also noticed a new clause on the "SnowRunner"...
  9. XGP 'Administrator Apprval required for installation' games issue

in XBoX on Windows
    XGP 'Administrator Apprval required for installation' games issue: I'm having issues installing most games on Windows 11 (also happens on Windows 10) that has the 'Administrator Approval required for installation.', as when i try clicking 'Install', it doesn't...
  10. Administrator approval required for installation?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Administrator approval required for installation?: I have Xbox Game Pass subscription on PC and i installed Pillars of eternity II. When i check the game in library i see the message that translates to: "Administrator approval required for...