Admin/Ban Abuse

Discus and support Admin/Ban Abuse in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; all my accounts that are on my Xbox have multiplayer ban and communications ban there's is abuse going on here and I demand that it be fixed. Bill... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VividFawn404991, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Admin/Ban Abuse

all my accounts that are on my Xbox have multiplayer ban and communications ban there's is abuse going on here and I demand that it be fixed. Bill Gates don't like little sissy girls who cry about everything so chop chop. I'm angry and so right to be my
    account has no current enforcement action against it so yeah. I don't play these dumb games with Microsoft I've read the policy and I have done nothing wrong so scrub up and fix my account now. No discussion I will be rude about it because it's whomever is
    irresponsible.

:)

VividFawn404991, Oct 11, 2017
  2. I have been suspended from communications and my case review was declined

same here I got multiplayer and communications ban across all my accounts on my Xbox lol some admin abuse going on here on top of that bro I don't have any enforcement action against me lol. Plebs plebs plebs.

VividFawn404991, Oct 11, 2017
  3. * Rental Server List - (Add & describe your server here)

-[DICE]- Potty's 24/7 CONQUEST. No admin abuse. ALL MAPS

90 day rental

All BF3 and B2k Maps on Conquest or Conq. Assault (b2k)

Normal.

Normal Tix

No Admin Abuse. No Rules. Just like before.

Balanced teams at start of each map.

Potty Scottie, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Admin/Ban Abuse

Hi there,

Only the enforcement team can respond to any enforcement actions and they do not use the forums. You would have to submit a case review at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com if you feel the suspension is in error.

If you're not the only one who uses the console, you may want to inquire with the other users of the console as to what could have happened, or if they received any suspension notices.

The enforcement team will send an email to the account on file about any console suspensions they issue.

Mistress Sara, Oct 11, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Hey Omar Ghaddafi! I understand your frustration with the situation but as Mistress Sara stated we don't have access to enforcement actions here on the forums. Additionally, name calling and overly insulting posts are not allowed
    here and can lead to a ban. For more information, check out our Forums Guidelines. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Admin/Ban Abuse

Hey Omar Ghaddafi! I understand your frustration with the situation but as Mistress Sara stated we don't have access to enforcement actions here on the forums. Additionally, name calling and overly insulting posts are not allowed
    here and can lead to a ban. For more information, check out our Forums Guidelines. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  7. Mistress Sara Win User

Admin/Ban Abuse

Hi there,

Only the enforcement team can respond to any enforcement actions and they do not use the forums. You would have to submit a case review at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com if you feel the suspension is in error.

If you're not the only one who uses the console, you may want to inquire with the other users of the console as to what could have happened, or if they received any suspension notices.

The enforcement team will send an email to the account on file about any console suspensions they issue.
  8. Moshy25 Win User

Getting Kicked from servers for NO REASON..WTF???

admins need that power, but there should be a reporting method that MAKES them indicate why you were kicked/banned. AND!!!! you should be able to report or send a complaint/response to someone regarding the decision. Abusers should then have their admin
    rights revoked via the gamertag.
  9. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Burnout Paradise

Sending a message to their accounts they're highly unlikely to reply. But I 100% assure you won't get banned for a question or a message to them. Even as an admin of Xbox Live they can't abuse their power.
  10. BazementGremlin Win User

Banned from your server.

HA! I got banned today for flying the helo. I sent a message to the admin that said FU, and he said "well, u were flying the helo and I wanted to fly it, so I banned you. Too bad, I'm admin and I can do what I want". People like this ruin the game, and
    Dice just let's em. They really need to start punishing the admin abusers. Not that Dice actually gives a ***.
Thema:

Admin/Ban Abuse

1. Admin/Ban Abuse - Similar Threads - Admin Ban Abuse

2. XboxGames folder preventing me from launching games as Admin

in XBoX on Windows
    XboxGames folder preventing me from launching games as Admin: For whatever reason, any game installed in the XboxGames folder cannot be run as an administrator, even when I do have administrator powers on my own machine. I keep getting "Failed to enumerate...
  3. Xbox forum Admins?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox forum Admins?: How can I contact the Xbox forum Admins? 62996488-961b-4b36-a1c5-48e22169b661
  4. Minecraft Download with Admin Permissions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Download with Admin Permissions: I've been trying to install Minecraft on my school laptop but it always asks for admin permissions using their password, which I do not have. How can I download it without this popping up?...
  5. I'm a realm admin and I can't play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm a realm admin and I can't play.: I am the admin/creator of a realm server, when I want to play with my friends and I enter the server they start to lag the game, I leave the server and it goes normal. Legends also began to...
  6. Skyrim SE (PC) on Game Pass Ultimate will only open on admin user account and not local...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim SE (PC) on Game Pass Ultimate will only open on admin user account and not local...: I am able to play skyrim on the admin user account for my PC. If I want other user accounts on the same PC to play it, Skyrim will not open on the xbox app. I at first got an app license error and...
  7. (Ark: survival evolved) PC host can't give admin to Xbox players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Ark: survival evolved) PC host can't give admin to Xbox players: I am Hosting an "dedicated" Ark on my PC for me and my friends on xbox to play together. i am playing the game on my Xbox and tried giving my Xbox account admin so it can access cheats, however...
  8. how to see your account admin?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to see your account admin?: My brothers account is child protected I guess and we cant seem to find who the admin is. we apparently need to do so in order for him to join a realm in minecraft....
  9. How do I remove a linked admin email from my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove a linked admin email from my xbox account: My son xbox account is registered to my email, but my ex partner has just informed me he getting weekly updates on this account to his email and being informed of purchases he is making. I need...
  10. Forza 6 admin threatened to ban me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza 6 admin threatened to ban me.: after my main account was permabanned ive started again with a new one and slowly getting my confidence back and working on getting my achievements again. Today i am in group r lobby and i choose...