adjusting the aspect ratio on my tv

Discus and support adjusting the aspect ratio on my tv in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my son is trying to play phoenix point behemoth edition. however, he is unable to see the numbers at the top of the screen and the words at the bottom.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by senior psychopath, Dec 23, 2021.

1. adjusting the aspect ratio on my tv

my son is trying to play phoenix point behemoth edition. however, he is unable to see the numbers at the top of the screen and the words at the bottom. I’m trying to calibrate the tv so he can, but I can’t adjust the aspect ratio so I can see the green lines that are supposed to be there. any helpful hints or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thank you for your time.

:)

senior psychopath, Dec 23, 2021
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Do you need to consult your TV manual and choose the option to illuminate over scan. On Samsung TVs this is called just scan. Many games have video settings that allow you to define the TV safe area that will also help
  3. Default__129 Win User

Hi. My son is using the Xbox one and yes it’s only with the phoenix point behemoth edition. It hasn’t happened with any other game.
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Senior welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. What device is your son using? Also, is thisnonly happening in this game?
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Peggle 2 not fitting to screen - no way to adjust in game

Have you tried adjusting your tvs aspect ratio?
  6. Georges C. Win User

Is there a way to adjust the "safe zone" on Xbox?.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Vincent, the console does not have aspect ratio adjustment, it only has definition.

The aspect ratio adjustments you have to make on your TV are usually 16:9, 4:3, Panoramic, etc.
Thema:

1. adjusting the aspect ratio on my tv - Similar Threads - adjusting aspect ratio

2. How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?: Me and my friend have this issue where when we clip 30 seconds of our game in the game bar my mic audio is very very loud while his is very very low. When he records clips he can barely hear his...
  3. how do i adjust wireless headset volume if the menu is greyed out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i adjust wireless headset volume if the menu is greyed out?: I have a wirless xbox headset that connects to my xbox just fine but there’s no audio. the headset volume and chat mixer are greyed out and I can adjust the chat mixer on the headset but for the...
  4. Headset volume requires more adjustability

in XboX Insiders
    Headset volume requires more adjustability: Anyway to reduce the volume jumps when you adjust the headset volume on the menu? I always feel I’m in between two volume levels. A few extra jumps added would help fine tune things. submitted by...
  5. How to adjust sensitivity for my controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to adjust sensitivity for my controller?: I have struggled with this for over a year now. I play Minecraft on my PC using a controller. The sensitivity is off the charts. The smallest tap to the joystick will send the camera spinning....
  6. Why can't I adjust Audio & music?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I adjust Audio & music?: I plugged in my Groove Onn wired headphones into my PDP wired controller using the 3.5mm audio jack. however, as i stated, it wont let me adjust the audio & music icon. instead it says this: "use...
  7. Game screen not adjusting to full screen in a way it should

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game screen not adjusting to full screen in a way it should: Installed FIFA 14. Everything works fine. But the game leaves some vertical space both from top and bottom, BUT NOT in the way that there is a black margin on top and bottom. The game's...
  8. Leader board points still not being adjusted after reaching achievements, I still am stuck...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Leader board points still not being adjusted after reaching achievements, I still am stuck...: Is this still being worked on? 08f7cddf-fdb6-4429-a982-50cd28e5e128
  9. Adjust aspect ratio in a TV(1366*768p) for Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adjust aspect ratio in a TV(1366*768p) for Xbox series S: I just bought a Xbox series S, and try to play games via a 1366*768P TV. Unfortunately, the screen always can’t get a suitable aspect ratio. The default output screen is 1080p, at this picture...
  10. Can't adjust the aspect ratio for my TV, picture is too large

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't adjust the aspect ratio for my TV, picture is too large: My TV model is a Sony Bravia KDL-37M3000. It looks as if the picture is zoomed in a little. This is especially noticeable on YouTube or a game that uses the edges for the HUD. When I look in the...