Adds cause screen freeze

Discus and support Adds cause screen freeze in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since last update both Jigsaw and Sudoku lock up every time and add changes or when an add goes into animation mode, I have to X out and restart each... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FireCell4347936, Jul 19, 2017.

  1. Adds cause screen freeze


    Since last update both Jigsaw and
    Sudoku lock up every time and add changes or when an add goes into animation mode, I have to X out and restart each time.

    :)
     
    FireCell4347936, Jul 19, 2017
    #1
  2. Xbox 360 S slow to start up

    Greetings, XxXDarkGuardian. Did any water leak into your console? If so, this could cause problems. If you are encountering screen freezes, I would recommend taking a look at this support troubleshooter titled "Screen
    Freeze Solution
    ." Give it a shot and let us know how it works out.
     
    Mister Darcy-9112DFBA-C8F5-4A28-894C-8B6135A0967B, Jul 20, 2017
    #2
  3. PhDPeddler
    PhDPeddler Guest
    PhDPeddler, Jul 20, 2017
    #3
  4. Adds cause screen freeze

    Hey there FireCell4347936,

    Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Jigsaw and Sudoku. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page HERE and let us know
    if it helps. Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this.

    Let us know how it goes!

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
     
    Mister Mascot, Jul 21, 2017
    #4
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

    Adds cause screen freeze

    Hey there FireCell4347936,

    Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Jigsaw and Sudoku. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page HERE and let us know
    if it helps. Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this.

    Let us know how it goes!

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
  6. PhDPeddler Win User

    Random Freezing When Playing Metal Slug 3

  7. WirelessTrash9 Win User

    Can't play Gears of War 2 whit my profile

  8. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

    Xbox 360 S slow to start up

    Greetings, XxXDarkGuardian. Did any water leak into your console? If so, this could cause problems. If you are encountering screen freezes, I would recommend taking a look at this support troubleshooter titled "Screen
    Freeze Solution
    ." Give it a shot and let us know how it works out.
  9. iNb4 Ownage Win User

    xbox does not work

Thema:

Adds cause screen freeze

Loading...
  1. Adds cause screen freeze - Similar Threads - Adds cause screen

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...
  8. Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox: This feature is highly requested and would be a great upgrade for 2026. submitted by /u/LandWitty7442 [link] [comments]
  9. Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account: I loaded up an old Microsoft account that had like 30k points, I’m like omg. So I get the 25$ Xbox gift card. It says I don’t got a phone number, so it tells me to go to a center area and press...
  10. Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard

    in XboX Insiders
    Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard: Microsoft, please add the option to adapt the entire dashboard to HDR or SDR depending on the game being played, so you don't get a black screen when exiting the game and needing to access...