Addressing how outdated xbox.com is today

Discus and support Addressing how outdated xbox.com is today in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Jun 16, 2019.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

/u/reforc3, Jun 16, 2019
  2. VibroPlex Win User

Xbox account and gamertag are wrong. No help from phone support.

To change the Microsoft Account addresse AKA the Windows LIVE ID, you need to

1A) register a non-Microsoft email addresse at
    http://signup.live.com

or

1B) create a Microsoft addresse at
    http://signup.live.com

and then

2) NOT create a Gamertag for it. Do NOT use that Microsoft Account addresse at xbox.com until asked to by an Xbox Support Agent, as if you try to sign in at
    http://xbox.com or on an Xbox console with it, the website will automatically create a Gamertag for it. Once an addresse is tied up with a Gamertag, you can't move a different Gamertag to it.

But, it sounds like you may also have outdated proofs as well as an outdated email addresse and a lost password.

To minimize the chance of misunderstanding, I suggest you read
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/account-security/lost-proofs

then go to
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us?xr=footnav#0:6:3
    to Request A Call - although it will ask you to sign in there, you do not need to to get through - and in the written note you send ahead of the
    callback, explain the issue in writing. It's OK to specify your gamertag and old addresse there. The agent you speak with can help you with changing proofs on Account (A) to regain control of that valuable account.

Replace the red US above with your country code (e.g., CA for Canada, GB for Great Britain) if you live outside the US.
  3. Tzar of kaos Win User

why am i denied from editing my own thread?

I know those websites are different but i don't understand , on one side there is Xbox.com forums which are in the state we know. (not users friendly)

And on the other side Halo waypoint or Lionhead/Fable forums which are more in today' standard.

Would be nice to have something as good as those websites.

Microsoft IP got "classy" forums".

Microsoft Xbox/XBL got "outdated" forums
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Multiple Xbox Accounts?

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Sign into Xbox.com to see the account details attached to your email address.
  5. Judge Win User

Outdated Email Address and Security Proofs Issue

6. Judge Win User

Outdated Email Address and Security Proofs Issue

Hey RushJunkie. Only your GamerTag is tied into your Microsoft Account. Your Microsoft Account also functions as it's own contact for MSN Messenger. This means that if you change your Windows LIVE ID (Microsoft Account) to a new address, then your GamerTag
    that is currently tied into your account will be tied to your new Microsoft Account. Your old account will still be able to function with all of your MSN contacts, you just won't be able to use it to sign into your GamerTag anymore. This means that you won't
    be able to use the same Account to sign into LIVE and MSN as you will have two different accounts. If you need more information about Security Proofs, or how to change your Microsoft Account ID, then please look here:

forums.xbox.com/.../364085.aspx

I hope that was clear enough, if not, respond and I can try my best to make it clearer :).
Thema:

1. Addressing how outdated xbox.com is today - Similar Threads - Addressing outdated com

2. Wired mac code BC-85-57-8C-CF get this mac address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired mac code BC-85-57-8C-CF get this mac address: Y do I getting g this address my xbox connects for a little while then kicks me off wifi. How do I change my mac address back to my old one? b450bea7-0b15-44c2-93c9-90a5fc830280
  3. Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia: hi, I've recently tried to buy a product from xbox design lab in Australia. When I enter my address on the checkout page it says "Shipping address not available in the current store region." I...
  4. Alternate MAC address?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alternate MAC address?: I already hard reset my console and it’s still asking for an alternate MAC address and won’t connect to the internet. Can someone please help? I’ve cleared it and entered it in manually and it’s...
  5. Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...: I have followed tried all the solutions offered here. I have tried to contact support to no avail. I realized from a credit card statement that I am being billed for an xbox pass and cannot login...
  6. Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...: So I'm here to shed some light of the situation at the very least as Microsoft don't bother looking into the issue as it isn't really their issue to deal with nonetheless. Possible causes: ISP...
  7. Xbox cannot find new modem ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cannot find new modem ip address: I just got a centurylink C4000LZ modem and my xbox 360 cannot find the ip address. I have tried rebooting and hard reboot. I don't want an ethernet cable connect. Has anyone else had this issue?...
  8. Enter IPv4 Ip Address for wireleßs x box one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enter IPv4 Ip Address for wireleßs x box one x: I have a new x box one s series, but it will not connect to my home network wifi, what's a good IPv4 address, Subnet Address, etc? aeff02be-240f-4d2c-904a-13b0056a00db
  9. Wh what is the email address of the gentleman of Microsoft I am supposed to email about...

in XBoX on Windows
    Wh what is the email address of the gentleman of Microsoft I am supposed to email about...: When I put in the code for the gift card it told me could not find code or code cannot be found 8bf70964-4a5e-4da6-9cdb-207921cb8d3f
  10. I don't know my password or I Don't have access to my email address how can I sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know my password or I Don't have access to my email address how can I sign in: I have forgotten my password for my x box and I don't have access for my email account it's setup to how can I sign in I have PayPal activated on that account f7ebe7ec-ef83-4b87-8e59-3edc0669e8f3