Additionnal aircrafts on MSFS Premium Deluxe not installed

Discus and support Additionnal aircrafts on MSFS Premium Deluxe not installed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I download and install MSFS Premium Deluxe. I cannot find any of the 10 additional aircrafts (Cessna Longitude for example)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michel Besson, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Additionnal aircrafts on MSFS Premium Deluxe not installed

I download and install MSFS Premium Deluxe. I cannot find any of the 10 additional aircrafts (Cessna Longitude for example)

:)

Michel Besson, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

3. Francia J. Win User

Thank yo so much for the update and in this case, reaching out to the game support will be the next option since you have performed all the necessary steps, Michel.
  4. Francia J. Win User

I appreciate you letting me know. You may need to check this link from the game support itself:

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ar...

Here you go:

"Restart Microsoft Flight Simulator

Go to Profile > Content Manager

Go to Not Installed then check under Update available

Install/Update the content if necessary"
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I was able to confirm that you should be able to access the aircraft if you have purchased the Premium Deluxe. We just need to perform troubleshooting steps.

If I may ask, are you on Xbox or PC?
  6. Michel Besson Win User

Hi Francia

I am a french guy and i don't understand "reaching out to the game support"

What can I do now ?

Best regards and many thanks for your help

Michel
Thema:

1. Additionnal aircrafts on MSFS Premium Deluxe not installed - Similar Threads - Additionnal aircrafts MSFS

2. How to launch the orbis flying eye hospital aircraft in msfs 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to launch the orbis flying eye hospital aircraft in msfs 2020: How to launch the orbis flying eye hospital aircraft in msfs 2020 3c39eeb3-3521-4535-b395-d3cab534d446
  3. MSFS stuck on decompressing 'Microsoft-aircraft-a310-300-1.1.3.fspackage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS stuck on decompressing 'Microsoft-aircraft-a310-300-1.1.3.fspackage: MSFS stuck on decompressing 'Microsoft-aircraft-a310-300-1.1.3.fspackage 11bfddf6-3d3c-42f5-9607-4dddea3df139
  4. Airplane not appearing in my aircraft screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Airplane not appearing in my aircraft screen: I recently downloaded and installed an ATR72 FedEx aircraft. It appears in my Content Manager screen telling me that it is installed from Community but it doesn't appear in my list of aircraft...
  5. Looking for an Aircraft with S-TEC 55 and Garmin 439

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for an Aircraft with S-TEC 55 and Garmin 439: Hi, I’m Looking for an Aircraft with S-TEC 55 and Garmin 439 available in MSFS2020… Thank you! Alain 953c73b0-5115-431d-9023-c12264c0676e
  6. How can i make my aircraft go straight?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i make my aircraft go straight?: Hello i play microsoft flight simulator and i have a big problem , when i pull the stick fro example right then myu aircraft keeps spinning to the right and when i pull my stick to the left it...
  7. MSFS 2020 All aircraft in flight behave as if in severe turbulence irrespective of altitude.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 All aircraft in flight behave as if in severe turbulence irrespective of altitude.: Weather set as no wind or gusts at any altitude, no cloud. Tried every suggestion posted e.g. NL off, Camera Shake off, unplugged joystick and re-calibrated. Using only settings for keyboard and...
  8. My MS flight sime wont let me buy aircraft or content, it says there is a pending install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My MS flight sime wont let me buy aircraft or content, it says there is a pending install...: My MS flight sim wont let me buy aircraft or content, it says there is a pending install and to try later, I have re installed the whole app with no luck 53662481-9444-4985-b63a-311134ea2a90
  9. Hey guys want to ask is there anymore passenger aircraft like turbo prop twin engine...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys want to ask is there anymore passenger aircraft like turbo prop twin engine...: Why isn't TCAS isn't working on these a318 a319 and a321 not working please fix them to work and please put more aircraft on the game like the turbo prop twin engine and Triton plane on the game...
  10. New aircraft (Gripen) download kicks me off MSFS.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New aircraft (Gripen) download kicks me off MSFS.: I downloaded the Gripen aircraft yesterday from MSFS. It worked for a little while then started crashing MSFS. Once I uninstalled it, it seemed to fix the crashes. The unfortunate thing, from what...