Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: My suspension was extended for no reason!

Discus and support Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: My suspension was extended for no reason! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: My suspension was extended for no reason! I was only suspended for 2 weeks now it's 3 months... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by xRGNxDANGERx, Sep 23, 2017.

1. xRGNxDANGERx
    xRGNxDANGERx Guest

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: My suspension was extended for no reason!

I was only suspended for 2 weeks now it's 3 months

:)

xRGNxDANGERx, Sep 23, 2017
  2. GR33N X RAY
    GR33N X RAY Guest
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Gears 4 Ports?

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Gears 4 Ports?
    Is there any additional ports for Gears of War 4?

GR33N X RAY, Sep 23, 2017
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Account Suspension

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Account Suspension
    today my son was bullied on Roblox. The kids told him they were also going to get his account suspended. We had him unplug his headset and had him turn off his counsel for a while. When he got back on tonight sure enough his account was suspended from joining
    parties to communicate with family members. He is still allowed to play but he is surely suspended for 24 hours. This kind of stuff really needs to stop already and Xbox needs to make something for us to be able to defend yourself instead of just assuming
    what's going on and suspending accounts smh.

TEXICAN JAEDEN, Sep 23, 2017
  4. XBF Esteban R Win User

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Additional authentication

Hey there Linkscommando!

If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you!
  5. fusy22 Win User

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Port forwarding

6. Jaymo1978 Win User

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: port forwarding

Hi I Rundis33! The official list of Xbox One ports is:

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • UDP Port 3544 (UDP)
    • UDP Port 4500 (UDP)
    I would also strongly suggest forwarding UDP and TCP ports 3075 and 3076, as these are used by a number of multiplayer games (especially Activision games like Call of Duty.) If you don't forward those, although your Xbox itself will have an Open NAT, when
    you go to the multiplayer menu in-game, you will see a message saying your NAT is Moderate until you forward those developer-specific ports.

Though too many to list here, each game may have its own port that needs to be forwarded - I know EA games like Titanfall and Battlefront have ports listed, though I have had success with Open NAT by only using the Titanfall ports and NOT the Battlefront
    ports - it results in a conflict, somehow, which slows down the entire system.

Likewise, Ubisoft's The Crew has a specific port which needs to be forwarded - if you have a Moderate NAT in-game, there is a button to press which tells you what to check to make sure you have the right port. I had this happen to me, forwarded the port
    suggested by the game, and my NAT was immediately Open in-game.

So, unfortunately it's not a strict black-and-white answer, but the ports listed above will give you the start that you need! You'll have to play it by ear from there if you have issues with specific games. Hope this helps!
  7. DesertStrider Win User

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Connection And Ports

Hello,

Are you able to post a screenshot of the port configuration screen?

Also please make sure you have the correct Protocol for each port!

They are as follow:

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • Port 3544 (UDP)
    • Port 4500 (UDP)
  8. infernoking13 Win User

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Networking issue

Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes then forget your network and try reconnecting
Thema:

1. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: My suspension was extended for no reason! - Similar Threads - Additional Network Ports

2. My Xbox is do additional authorization

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is do additional authorization: I try everything that works. How can I fix this issue? How can I fix the additional authentication?? I need help support.xbox.com 4623c01e-57fd-4a34-98b3-5c309081e3fd
  3. “Additional Authentication Needed”?

in XboX Insiders
    “Additional Authentication Needed”?: I’ve been trying to connect to my wifi and it says “additional authentication needed.” It tells me I can either “authenticate now,” or “enter alternate MAC address.” I don’t know what a “MAC...
  4. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc
  5. Minecraft Java addition multiplayer greyed out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java addition multiplayer greyed out: Hello, My son just got a new computer and we installed minecraft (java and bedrock edition) on it. He is able to play multiplayer on the bedrock edition, but the java edition has the button...
  6. Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe 40th Anniversay Addition keeps crashing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe 40th Anniversay Addition keeps crashing.: Flight premium deluxe 40th edition keeps crashing and pausing. This does not happen with any other game. All updates have been installed. How do I fix it. If it can’t be fixed then how do I get a...
  7. Does the ultimate pass include any additional games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the ultimate pass include any additional games?: I intend to buy the pass for my pc (I do not own an Xbox console) but I can't choose between the Pc game pass and the ultimate. First I was wondering if the ultimate offers any games that the pc...
  8. How do I fix the additional authentication on my xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the additional authentication on my xbox app: So I currently don't have a working HDMI port which is why i'm not able to connect my xbox to my monitor that i use. I use the xbox app on my laptop to connect to my xbox and stream the game that...
  9. How do I get into around the additional information when trying to sign in, I have correct...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get into around the additional information when trying to sign in, I have correct...: I have been locked out of my account for about 2 years now tried everything they've asked to get back in, its never good enough, they're impossible to contact, they always asking for additional...
  10. Additional Authentication needed

in XboX Insiders
    Additional Authentication needed: My xbox keeps saying it’s paused So I have a Xbox series X and it won’t connect to the internet. Every time I try and connect to my Wi-Fi it just says Additional authentication needed. Then it...