Additional Gold Account required? If so, how?

Discus and support Additional Gold Account required? If so, how? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, just bought an Xbox One for Christmas. Firstly, I assume that when I sign in for the first time with the same details as the current 360 all will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by B3EAST NINJA, Dec 23, 2015.

1. B3EAST NINJA
    B3EAST NINJA Guest

So, just bought an Xbox One for Christmas. Firstly, I assume that when I sign in for the first time with the same details as the current 360 all will be well?

Secondly, I am giving my 360 to my daughter who lives a a different address, but would like to give her Gold access too. She will be accessing via a different IP address obviously.

Questions: I presume I need to purchase an additional account to apply to her 'new' 360, and if so how do I go about removing the current account from the 360 and adding a new one?

I'm sure it's all obvious and easy but I'm no technical genius!

:)

B3EAST NINJA, Dec 23, 2015
  2. Can i add a second avatar to my xbox live account?

To also add with creating an additional account, you'll also need a gold membership for the additional GT if they both want to play online

Legends Future, Dec 23, 2015
  3. Miss Ermine
    Miss Ermine Guest
    Additional Account

Hey there! Glad to hear you got it sorted. If you don't mind, we'd love to hear what helped!

Miss Ermine, Dec 23, 2015
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Yep,when you first sign in to your xbox one there'll be an update then you just enter your usual log in details & your account will download during the set up process.

On your 360,scroll to the right,click on "system",then "storage","profiles" & you can delete your profile from there.

You can then create a new profile on the 360 but that will need a separate email address to yours & also it's own gold membership.

Daft Badger, Dec 23, 2015
  5. B3EAST NINJA
    B3EAST NINJA Guest
    Thank you - a very clear reply.

B3EAST NINJA, Dec 24, 2015
  6. B3EAST NINJA
    B3EAST NINJA Guest
    "On your 360,scroll to the right,click on "system",then "storage","profiles" & you can delete your profile from there."

Just before I do this, it won't affect the identical profile that is now on the Xbox One will it?

B3EAST NINJA, Dec 27, 2015
  7. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    No,not at all.Your profile is stored on Microsofts servers anyway so you can download it when you need to but if you delete it from your 360 it wont affect it on the xbox one.

Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
  8. B3EAST NINJA Win User

"On your 360,scroll to the right,click on "system",then "storage","profiles" & you can delete your profile from there."

Just before I do this, it won't affect the identical profile that is now on the Xbox One will it?
  9. B3EAST NINJA Win User

Thank you - a very clear reply.
  10. Daft Badger Win User

No,not at all.Your profile is stored on Microsofts servers anyway so you can download it when you need to but if you delete it from your 360 it wont affect it on the xbox one.
  11. Daft Badger Win User

Yep,when you first sign in to your xbox one there'll be an update then you just enter your usual log in details & your account will download during the set up process.

On your 360,scroll to the right,click on "system",then "storage","profiles" & you can delete your profile from there.

You can then create a new profile on the 360 but that will need a separate email address to yours & also it's own gold membership.
  12. VibroPlex Win User

A complete list of things accessible on Xbox Live Free(formely known as Silver) accounts.

In addition to the chart at
    www.xbox.com/.../join
    you can do voice chat with Free accounts but video chat and in-game chat requires Gold.
Thema:

1. Additional Gold Account required? If so, how? - Similar Threads - Additional Gold Account

2. xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game...

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game...: xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game pass ultimate. It is giving me the 250 that everyone gets but not the additional 250 for owning game pass...
  3. "Additional authentication needed"

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Additional authentication needed": I'm running the Xbox off my mobile phone hotspot, I'm today getting the message saying I'm offline when I'm clearly connected to my hotspot. When I test the connection it says I need to...
  4. YouTube Music would be a great addition.

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube Music would be a great addition.: Considering other major streaming platforms are available on the store, it would be nice to see YT music available to use. Not everyone uses Spotify and Apple Music, YT music is growing massive in...
  5. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  6. I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.: I’m from Ukraine and I don’t have an Xbox console because right now I can’t buy it because of the war. But I have an Xbox controller and cloud gaming. I use a VPN to play games in the cloud, and I...
  7. My Xbox is do additional authorization

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is do additional authorization: I try everything that works. How can I fix this issue? How can I fix the additional authentication?? I need help support.xbox.com 4623c01e-57fd-4a34-98b3-5c309081e3fd
  8. “Additional Authentication Needed”?

in XboX Insiders
    “Additional Authentication Needed”?: I’ve been trying to connect to my wifi and it says “additional authentication needed.” It tells me I can either “authenticate now,” or “enter alternate MAC address.” I don’t know what a “MAC...
  9. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc
  10. Minecraft Java addition multiplayer greyed out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java addition multiplayer greyed out: Hello, My son just got a new computer and we installed minecraft (java and bedrock edition) on it. He is able to play multiplayer on the bedrock edition, but the java edition has the button...