adding the transformer 360 games to backwards compatibility

Discus and support adding the transformer 360 games to backwards compatibility in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was kinda disappointed when I bought the 360 transformer games and I was hoping yall could help out and upvote this so the transformer games can be... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Far_Assistant5652, Dec 24, 2022.

1. adding the transformer 360 games to backwards compatibility

I was kinda disappointed when I bought the 360 transformer games and I was hoping yall could help out and upvote this so the transformer games can be added to newer consoles.

submitted by /u/Far_Assistant5652
    [link] [comments]

/u/Far_Assistant5652, Dec 24, 2022
  2. Jaysaster Win User

Backwards Compatibility

Is the “Bonus Edition” of Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed for the Xbox 360 backwards compatible with Xbox One?
    Hello OP,

Not all DLC is guaranteed to be released with Backward Compatibility enabled games. If it is not available on Xbox Marketplace or Backward Comparability list, then I am sorry.

Best Regards,

-Jay
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

add Leisure Suit Larry Box Office Bust PLEASE

The Xbox and Xbox 360 backward compatibility program has ended, and no more of the games are being added to the backward compatibility catalogue.
  4. RomkaZzz Win User

Next games on backwards compatible

5. Daft Badger Win User

Hunter The Reckoning: Redeemer?

They stopped adding backwards compatible games to the 360 several years ago so that game will never be added.
  6. Just a Volunteer Win User

all xbox 360 and original Xbox games

The program finished after the last release of about 70 games.

There will be no more games added to the backward compatible list.

Xbox Backward Compatible FAQ
Thema:

adding the transformer 360 games to backwards compatibility

1. adding the transformer 360 games to backwards compatibility - Similar Threads - adding transformer 360

2. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  3. how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?: i need to find out when i added someone or when we became friends bc my boyfriend is fuming o 769bc37d-4fa0-4b1a-9e4d-df48ec88284b
  4. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  5. Adding more structure to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Adding more structure to Xbox Live: Someone from here said there's a place to post this where gaming engineers would see it, I'm 5 min late to work so I don't have time to look so. Hope you find this If you asked the general...
  6. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  7. Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...: I am wondering if you can make it where you can record a video and have it where records your voice without adding it to the video after done with the video and have to edit the video...
  8. My friendslist appears empty, allthough i have friends added.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friendslist appears empty, allthough i have friends added.: My Friendslist appears empty on my console. I restarted and reset my console many times, tho it didnt solve the problem. I can see it fully on my xbox app on my phone and pc, but on my console i...
  9. Ads in Game Pass Games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ads in Game Pass Games?: Solitaire on the PC is part of Game Pass (which I pay for every month) and today when i'm trying to play the game, i'm getting ads. I've been playing for hours without them and now i'm getting...
  10. Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...: We ask Microsoft to add this service in Morocco f5d199da-3a6d-4317-b398-b124fdb1768e