Adding the life is strange series into game pass

Discus and support Adding the life is strange series into game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When life is strange true colors was added in the game pass it was amazing. And now I would love you to add the entire series... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NepunaElm, May 5, 2022.

  1. NepunaElm
    NepunaElm Guest

    Adding the life is strange series into game pass


    When life is strange true colors was added in the game pass it was amazing. And now I would love you to add the entire series

    :)
     
    NepunaElm, May 5, 2022
    #1
  2. NaZoooom Win User

    Downloaded Life is Strange full game but can’t play last episode?

    Hi y0itsdanni,

    Can you confirm if this is Life is Strange 1 or Life is Strange 2?

    Life is Strange 2 Episode 5 is not on GamePass yet and will be added 90 days after the episode was released. So we are looking at it being added in 2020.
  3. TDK Skin Walker Win User

    Hidden Gems!

    Life is Strange and Life is Strange Before the Storm. I played them both on Game Pass, and I love those two games. I loved Life is Strange Before the Storm so much that I bought the collectors edition right after I completed it.
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

    What was your favorite addition to Xbox Game Pass so far?

    Life is Strange 2 was also a lovely addition, one that nobody expected and kinda dropped onto Game Pass out of nowhere. Episodic games seem right at home on the service, and if more episodic games come out, I'd like to see them added to the Game
    Pass stable of games too.
  5. ZeroPhoenix1997 Win User

    What game(s) do you think are underrated, and deserve more attention, & would reccomend?

    The life is strange series is great
  6. x BATDAD x Win User

    Batman telltale game

    Hello QUEENMISFITS,

    The Telltale games are really great story telling games. Batman is good but The Wolf Among Us is probably their top game, The Walking Dead series (there are two) is also really good.

    If you like these types of games, you should definitely try out Life is Strange, Life is Strange: Before the Storm, and Life is Strange 2.
Thema:

Adding the life is strange series into game pass

Loading...
  1. Adding the life is strange series into game pass - Similar Threads - Adding life strange

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  4. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  5. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  6. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  7. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  8. Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...: Dear Xbox Engineering and Business Teams I would like to propose an alternative structure for the new ad-supported Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud) tier that balances user engagement with sustainable...
  9. How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?: I have the Insider Hub app installed for PC, but unsure how to test the free ad-supported tier of cloud gaming? I'm signed up, but says I still need to subscribe. submitted by /u/ZyndallBull8...
  10. Garden of life ad never let’s me get back to game

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Garden of life ad never let’s me get back to game: Garden of life ads never time out. I have to shut off my phone to get back to my game. I do not want premium. The other ads tmw out after 1 minute at the longest ab93f1a5-50f3-4a51-a675-bb6f86e6c471