Adding PayPal to my account

Discus and support Adding PayPal to my account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anybody have a link or step by step instructions for adding PayPal? The support page for PayPal is outdated and sends you through an endless... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kadda 7, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Kadda 7
    Kadda 7 Guest

Does anybody have a link or step by step instructions for adding PayPal? The support page for PayPal is outdated and sends you through an endless redirection loop. Any help would be much appreciated.

:)

Kadda 7, Jan 14, 2014
  2. Cant Add Paypal to XB Live

Hi, i have updated to the 360 beta for some time now. today i tried adding my paypal account to my live account but it says: Paypal accounts must have a registered creditcard or bank account.

the thing is. i have my bank account registered and verified with paypal. help!

Underdog Rising, Jan 14, 2014
  3. HellspawnRei
    HellspawnRei Guest
    HellspawnRei, Jan 14, 2014
  4. HassanB Win User

Adding a Paypal account

Hello,

If you receive an Error: 8382025C the PayPal account you are trying to add is not supported. Xbox LIVE only supports PayPal accounts that have a credit card or confirmed bank account as a funding source. Update your PayPal
    account with one of these funding sources, or try using a different PayPal account.

Further information on adding PayPal accounts in use with Xbox LIVE can be
    found here
  5. Miss Kleo Win User

Adding Paypal to my LIVE Account

Hello lustmyeyes! This error code usually indicates that information isn't matching, but as you've said, you already cross checked this information. If your information is accurate, the next step I would say would be to add that other credit card to ensure
    you can use your PayPal. As you've mentioned, you would not like to do this, if you cannot then I encourage you to call phone support to sort out the issue as they can take a closer look at your account! Let us know how it goes :)
  6. lustmyeyes Win User

Hi Hellspawn,

Unfortunately yes. I've checked it and made sure both accounts have matching info, I live in Australia so I'm eligible and it says that you must have either a "certified bank account or credit card" linked. I have a certified bank account linked, and so
    according to these requirements I should be able to do it, but still having issues.

When I try to add it on the xbox it gives me the error code: 8382025C

But as I looked this up and attempted to fix any account information discrepancies, I can't imagine why.

As I said above I also tried to link it via the xbox live website and it said it required me to have a credit card linked, obviously this is not an option for me.

Thanks.
  7. HellspawnRei Win User

Then lust ,you have to wait for an official support member to contact you in this thread to resolve your problem.
  8. HellspawnRei Win User

Thema:

1. Adding PayPal to my account - Similar Threads - Adding PayPal account

2. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  3. how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?: i need to find out when i added someone or when we became friends bc my boyfriend is fuming o 769bc37d-4fa0-4b1a-9e4d-df48ec88284b
  4. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  5. Adding more structure to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Adding more structure to Xbox Live: Someone from here said there's a place to post this where gaming engineers would see it, I'm 5 min late to work so I don't have time to look so. Hope you find this If you asked the general...
  6. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  7. Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...: I am wondering if you can make it where you can record a video and have it where records your voice without adding it to the video after done with the video and have to edit the video...
  8. My friendslist appears empty, allthough i have friends added.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friendslist appears empty, allthough i have friends added.: My Friendslist appears empty on my console. I restarted and reset my console many times, tho it didnt solve the problem. I can see it fully on my xbox app on my phone and pc, but on my console i...
  9. Ads in Game Pass Games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ads in Game Pass Games?: Solitaire on the PC is part of Game Pass (which I pay for every month) and today when i'm trying to play the game, i'm getting ads. I've been playing for hours without them and now i'm getting...
  10. Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...: We ask Microsoft to add this service in Morocco f5d199da-3a6d-4317-b398-b124fdb1768e