Adding Payment Option Problem

Discus and support Adding Payment Option Problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my old card I was using no longer works. I got a new one and wanted to add it to my payment options. the problem is the expiration date doesn't go past... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Emperor4065, Jan 23, 2014.

  1. Emperor4065
    Emperor4065 Guest

    Adding Payment Option Problem


    my old card I was using no longer works. I got a new one and wanted to add it to my payment options. the problem is the expiration date doesn't go past 2023, my card expires 2025. is there a way around this I just don't know about? some actual help would
    be nice.

    :)
     
    Emperor4065, Jan 23, 2014
    #1
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Adding Payment option

    Hey there CLI0829!

    Sorry to hear about the locked account! For this issue, you will need to contact our chat or phone support agents through our Contact Us page. Since this is an older thread,
    please be sure to post a new thread should you ever run into an issue in the future! Adding Payment Option Problem :)
     
    Mister Beep, Jan 23, 2014
    #2
  3. Adding Payment option

    hello rass225

    for this type of issue there could be something wrong with your billing account. Call xbox support and speak with a billing specialist about the issue. 1-800-4-MYXBOX make sure you have your email handy and your cc because you will be asked for it.

    Adding Payment Option Problem :)
     
    MonicaSalazar, Jan 23, 2014
    #3
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

    Adding Payment Option Problem

    onyxishere, Jan 23, 2014
    #4
  5. NICE HOT BUTTER Win User

    Problems adding a payment option

    I think the home address of the credit-card needs to be the same as the home address of your xbox account
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

    Problems adding a payment option

  7. onyxishere Win User

    Adding Payment Option Problem

  8. VibroPlex Win User

    Problem adding PayPal as payment option

    Suggest you contact a Billing Agent. You can choose Option 1 after

    finding your country's support line: See
    http://tinyurl.com/XBLnumbers
    -

    but a faster way to speak to a Billing Agent is to go to
    http://xbox.com
    -

    sign in there if you can - then go to

    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us?xr=footnav#0:2:5

    If you are not in the US then replace the red US above w/ yr country code

    (i.e., CA for Canada, GB for Great Britain, et al.)

    Click on Request A Call and type in a few lines explaining your issue

    and you will get called back quicker than if you waited in queue on hold.
  9. Haakan Win User

    Problem adding PayPal as payment option

Thema:

Adding Payment Option Problem

Loading...
  1. Adding Payment Option Problem - Similar Threads - Adding Payment Option

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  4. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  5. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  6. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  7. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  8. Solitaire Suite Paid Ads keep demanding payment but I have already paid

    in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire Suite Paid Ads keep demanding payment but I have already paid: On 6 May 2023 I paid A$22.45 to renew my subscription to Solitaire Premium in order to turn off the ads. This went along OK until 20 October when all of a sudden ads starting appearing again. I...
  9. Adding Payment Info on Dev Mode page gives "InvalidRequestData" error

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding Payment Info on Dev Mode page gives "InvalidRequestData" error: When signing up for a developer mode account while adding/saving payment information I get the following error "InvalidRequestData" {"error_code":"InvalidRequestData","message":"Invalid failure...
  10. Adding Payment Issue: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding Payment Issue: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: I have tried for a few hours to add a new payment method to me Microsoft account but I keep getting the error message "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." I know...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. instreamset:url:option= aspx? minecraft capture