Adding parent email to verify child’s account
Discus and support Adding parent email to verify child’s account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i enter my email and hit next, the page is not found. My son would just simply like to save his progress on a game. This is unbelievable... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MichaelLeclerc2, Jan 3, 2020.
Thema:
Adding parent email to verify child’s account
Loading...
-
Adding parent email to verify child’s account - Similar Threads - Adding parent email
-
Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?
in XboX InsidersBeta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s... -
New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.
in XboX InsidersNew feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be... -
How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...
in XboX InsidersHow is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was... -
request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...
in XboX Insidersrequest for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox... -
Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC
in XboX InsidersFree Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad... -
Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...
in XboX InsidersForza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and... -
Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...
in XboX InsidersProposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...: Dear Xbox Engineering and Business Teams I would like to propose an alternative structure for the new ad-supported Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud) tier that balances user engagement with sustainable... -
Why can't parent's reset child's password - this feature must be re-added to MS Family!
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy can't parent's reset child's password - this feature must be re-added to MS Family!: I recently set up two microsoft accounts specifically for our under 10 kids to play minecraft on the Switch. Of course since they (and I) don't log into their accounts after verifying on devices... -
Is possible to make a child account independent by removing the parent account or adding a...
in XBoX AccessibilityIs possible to make a child account independent by removing the parent account or adding a...: So my father is a control freak and controls my sister and I's accounts. Some reason he doesn't like my sister so he has been fiddling with all her accounts. and I want to try and help her by...