Adding or Transferring Custom Amounts to Child
Discus and support Adding or Transferring Custom Amounts to Child in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When will Microsoft allow custom amounts to be added to child accounts in Microsoft Family, or allow transfers (of custom amounts) from the parent’s... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by alstew68, Mar 9, 2025.
Thema:
Adding or Transferring Custom Amounts to Child
Loading...
-
Adding or Transferring Custom Amounts to Child - Similar Threads - Adding Transferring Custom
-
Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?
in XboX InsidersBeta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s... -
New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.
in XboX InsidersNew feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be... -
How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...
in XboX InsidersHow is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was... -
request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...
in XboX Insidersrequest for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox... -
Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC
in XboX InsidersFree Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad... -
I added v-bucks to my microsoft account instead of my son's. Can I transfer?
in XBoX Games and AppsI added v-bucks to my microsoft account instead of my son's. Can I transfer?: I added v-bucks to my microsoft account instead of my son's. Can I transfer? 309f98f2-58ab-484c-8c75-01001b856145 -
I added my account from xbox one to xbox one x and the data didnt transfer entirely
in XboX InsidersI added my account from xbox one to xbox one x and the data didnt transfer entirely: The problem is with The Sims 4 and with its DLCs... Only 6 out of my 12 (possibly more) DLCs is downloadable and i have to buy them again. Is there a way to get them? Thank you for any replies!... -
Trasferire gioco da un account ad un altro - PC[Translation-Transfer game from one account...
in XBoX on WindowsTrasferire gioco da un account ad un altro - PC[Translation-Transfer game from one account...: Ciao, ho un gioco registrato con un account outlook. Questo gioco posso trasferirlo in un altro account sempre Microsoft? Non mi interessa mantenerlo nel vecchio account, in quanto lo chiuderò.... -
Trasferimento account xbox con gmail ad account Outlook (Transfer Xbox account with gmail...
in XBoX on ConsolesTrasferimento account xbox con gmail ad account Outlook (Transfer Xbox account with gmail...: Salve io vorrei abbandonare l email gmail e passare tutto il contenuto(acquisti,abbonamenti,dispositivi ecc) al mio account outlook che uso su pc. È possibile? Non vorrei più utilizzare gmail...