adding old gamertag to new account

Discus and support adding old gamertag to new account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all this has me stumped wonder if anybody out there has a solution i have recently upgraded to xbox 1 and unfortunately couldn't retrieve gamertag... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MovinD4rKShadoW, Jan 5, 2014.

1. adding old gamertag to new account

Hi all this has me stumped wonder if anybody out there has a solution i have recently upgraded to xbox 1 and unfortunately couldn't retrieve gamertag email details so set up a new one.. Since then i have managed to retrieve old gamertag now... Can i add
    old gamertag to new account without losing my 12mnths subscription on new live account

:)

MovinD4rKShadoW, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Changing xbox gamertag email associated is already on a different account

My xbox gamertag is on an old email address I no longer use. The email I am using already has this randomly generated gamertag associated with it. How do I go about changing my old email to the new one? The FAQs all seem to about just adding a new email
    but it doesn't account for the email already having a registered gamertag.

SketchySea53055, Jan 5, 2014
  3. totecx1
    totecx1 Guest
    Ran into an issue with backwards compatible games. (Please Help.)

Your old gamertag is in the xbox 360 cache you have to go to settings and remove the linked account before you can add the new one. This happened to me 2 when i changed the lame tag microsoft assigned me. Even if you put the correct information and passcodes ot wont download your new gamertag until you remove the old linked account

totecx1, Jan 5, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Hello, I apologize, but are you wanting to transfer your gold subscription to another account? If so, please reach out to Xbox Phone Support. They will ask you a few question and be able to cancle your gold membership and send the redeem code to your email.

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 5, 2014
  5. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Hello, I apologize, but are you wanting to transfer your gold subscription to another account? If so, please reach out to Xbox Phone Support. They will ask you a few question and be able to cancle your gold membership and send the redeem code to your email.
  6. onyxishere Win User

redemption code, new xbox, DLC is not in my download history

Sorry to hear it. If the content is not listed in your download history then it's possible that it was added to a different account. Can you please check other gamertags you may have on the new console or the old one?
  7. ArminatorX Win User

Closing one microsoft account, but porting that xbox account to a my new microsoft account

Since the account you use on the PC is already a Microsoft Account, you can't "merge" the two, or move the Xbox account over.

Alternatively you could continue to use your old account on the console, and add your new account to the console as well, setting that console as your new account's "Home Console".

That way the new account shares your memberships like Gamepass to the console, and every other account playing on that console.

If you don't have a lot game progress and purchases on the old account, you might consider adding your friends to the new account.

If necessary, you can then also rename your new account, thanks to the new Gamertag system. You'd then get a small number added to the Tag, similiar to how Battle.net and Discord handle Usernames.
  8. xXStlCards7Xx Win User

Xbox One Preview Dashboard Removal

It doesn't give me that option to unregister since i'm on a new account and don't have access to the old gamertag. I've tried to enroll the new account and it tells me that console is registered to a different gamertag (my old gamertag)
  9. Auswulf Win User

Why no more than 100 friends on Xbox 360?

You can always make a silver gamertag or use an old gamertag, just use the friends list of that gamertag to add more people. Add the gamertag of your other account to your main account and then just click on view friends list of the added gamertag.
Thema:

1. adding old gamertag to new account - Similar Threads - adding old gamertag

2. If not already added to game pass or gold members, via request

in XboX Insiders
    If not already added to game pass or gold members, via request: _DEATHSPANK a 360 gem that i think today's players would be inspired from the the creativity of the level design and originality submitted by /u/ExplanationOk6840 [link] [comments]
  3. Error when adding friends. On Xbox. They can add me but I can’t add them

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Error when adding friends. On Xbox. They can add me but I can’t add them: I’m not sure what’s happening I used to be able to add friends from Xbox console and app and now I’m unable to do either 0fa43e48-5307-4053-bf32-dae63d6d0665
  4. Can't play Microsoft Solitaire Premium version on my tablet without ads.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play Microsoft Solitaire Premium version on my tablet without ads.: I have paid for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and play it on my Windows desktop. I want to play it also on my Samsung A-7 Tablet, but only the free version will show up there when I download it...
  5. Food ad on xbox home screen Legit?

in XboX Insiders
    Food ad on xbox home screen Legit?: Guys, seriously?, another non-gaming ad on the Xbox home screen! Wtf But this time it caught my attention. They want us to order fucking food on Xbox! Does it work Irl or is that like a dumb game...
  6. I cant see the added game in my graphic settings. it says that the specified app was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant see the added game in my graphic settings. it says that the specified app was...: I cant see the added game in my graphic settings. it says that the specified app was already added but I cant see the "valorant" game in the list. How do I confirm that is really is added? [img]...
  7. Adding a old Xbox game called jaw unleashed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding a old Xbox game called jaw unleashed: Ok there this game called Jaws Unleahed its a very good game its very old it came out on xbox the first generation and i played it on ps2 and irs very good fun game i was wonder the xbox community...
  8. Xbox adding back old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adding back old account: Hi, have tried all resets but nothing seems to work, whenever I try to add my old account back it just loads for a long time then takes me back to the home screen, any help would be great....
  9. Adding an old account without knowing password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding an old account without knowing password: I have an old account I used on xbox360, I still play on this. However I no longer have access to the email account I used to create this profile I now have a new account for xbox1 with a...
  10. need to remove an old 360 and adding a "new"

in XBoX on Consoles
    need to remove an old 360 and adding a "new": how do i remove an old 360 from my account? when i try adding my "new" xbox to live it reads your account is already connected to another xbox. 7c2b993c-8488-4c40-b793-b7ff431e4f1c