Adding my profile to the list of Microsoft Bingo errors
Discus and support Adding my profile to the list of Microsoft Bingo errors in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When trying to connect to Microsoft Bingo on my Win 8.1 laptop I have gotten server maintenance notices. When trying to connect on my Win 10 phone, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HyruleBalverine, Nov 5, 2017.
Thema:
Adding my profile to the list of Microsoft Bingo errors
Loading...
-
Adding my profile to the list of Microsoft Bingo errors - Similar Threads - Adding profile list
-
Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?
in XboX InsidersBeta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s... -
New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.
in XboX InsidersNew feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be... -
How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...
in XboX InsidersHow is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was... -
I have, according to epic games, added a v bucks card to my son’s Fortnite profile however...
in XBoX Games and AppsI have, according to epic games, added a v bucks card to my son’s Fortnite profile however...: I have, according to epic games, added a v bucks card to my son’s Fortnite profile however it’s not showing up on his account. Any ideas? Thank you 8e13e61f-d513-45f0-be93-58248445286a -
Got new profile name on Xbox IG. Added VBucks. Logged in and it said username too long, so...
in XBoX on WindowsGot new profile name on Xbox IG. Added VBucks. Logged in and it said username too long, so...: Got new profile name on Xbox IG. Added VBucks. Logged in and it said username too long, so I chose same but missing 1 number at end, now stuck with new name and no vbucks. Want old name back which... -
Issues with family account adding second child profile
in XBoX AccessibilityIssues with family account adding second child profile: How do you add a second child to the family profile. I created the second child email account and now it states the child is already a part of the family but I do not see them on the family and... -
Adding a new profile, but under the same Microsoft account. How do I do this?
in XBoX AccessibilityAdding a new profile, but under the same Microsoft account. How do I do this?: We're trying to set up a second console on our home with a new profile, but under the same Microsoft account. How do we get a new profile added? 0aeda16d-4f76-4041-8895-a2432aaacdec -
When adding the family app and start to create profiles, can the old multiplayer profileds...
in XBoX AccessibilityWhen adding the family app and start to create profiles, can the old multiplayer profileds...: I have three boys that have been playing on our Xbox One for a while now and they are always arguing about screen time so I thought the Xbox Family app would help with that. One question I have... -
Accessories app crashing when adding profile to elite 2
in XBoX on ConsolesAccessories app crashing when adding profile to elite 2: Got an Elite series 2 controller when trying to add a profile via the Accessories app the app itself either hangs indefinitely after selecting a new profile name and submitting or it just crashes...