Adding My Credit/Debit Card To My Xbox Account To Purchase Games Online

Discus and support Adding My Credit/Debit Card To My Xbox Account To Purchase Games Online in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I'm Having Trouble Trying To Add My Card To My Xbox One To Purchase Games, It keep telling me "Try Another Way To Pay, Or Change Your Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by calvinrogers, Jun 10, 2020.

1. calvinrogers
    calvinrogers Guest

Hi

I'm Having Trouble Trying To Add My Card To My Xbox One To Purchase Games, It keep telling me "Try Another Way To Pay, Or Change Your Microsoft Store Region. The Region Where Your Payment Method Was Issued And Microsoft Store Region Need To Match"

Plz Help Me

I'm From The Caribbean, St.Kitts and Nevis

:)

calvinrogers, Jun 10, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox 360 and purchasing

You do not need a credit or debit card on your account if you use an Xbox 360. I purchase Xbox 360 & original Xbox games on my Xbox 360, and have never had a credit or debit card on my account. I only use gift cards.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Where are you trying to add your payment method at?

The easiest way is to sign into your account at account.microsoft.com and make sure your billing address there matches your billing address on your credit card. You can also add the payment option there.

If you are on the console you can go into the settings and make sure that the console is set to the same region as were your account is set to .
  4. calvinrogers Win User

what does it mean when it say the region my payment method issued and Microsoft Store region need to match?
  5. calvinrogers Win User

it kinda help but to only get clues to why, my payments say, "for US Purchases", does that mean my Xbox is in a different Region?
  6. QUEENMISFITS Win User

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026594/microsoft-account-change-payment-method-or-credit-card

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Adding My Credit/Debit Card To My Xbox Account To Purchase Games Online - Similar Threads - Adding Credit Debit

2. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  3. how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?: i need to find out when i added someone or when we became friends bc my boyfriend is fuming o 769bc37d-4fa0-4b1a-9e4d-df48ec88284b
  4. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  5. Adding more structure to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Adding more structure to Xbox Live: Someone from here said there's a place to post this where gaming engineers would see it, I'm 5 min late to work so I don't have time to look so. Hope you find this If you asked the general...
  6. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  7. Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...: I am wondering if you can make it where you can record a video and have it where records your voice without adding it to the video after done with the video and have to edit the video...
  8. Problem with adding a credit card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with adding a credit card: Greetings, I've tried couple of times adding a credit card, but sadly I got error every time. Saying: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. But I have been using...
  9. I deleted all of my credit cards, but Microsoft added them back without my permission from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted all of my credit cards, but Microsoft added them back without my permission from...: YOU have to do a better job with your customers. If I delete my credit card, do not add it back so Microsoft store purchases can be made. 1ecdf25c-3c16-4307-ae99-263b3d78676b
  10. My watch ad will not let me in this month-Ive had to buygold coins unnecessary-pls credit me ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My watch ad will not let me in this month-Ive had to buygold coins unnecessary-pls credit me ...: "Watch ads" for free 5 coins not working along with the free tickets-not working 38ef0add-e4cf-4d39-8701-5d9326b893b4