Adding money to a child's account and purchasing a gaming pass on a PC

Discus and support Adding money to a child's account and purchasing a gaming pass on a PC in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good Day: I have recently purchased laptops for my sons. I have 2 questions. I have created our family on microsoft. I have added money to 2 of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EsmaWiese, Dec 20, 2021.

1. EsmaWiese
    EsmaWiese Guest

Good Day:

I have recently purchased laptops for my sons. I have 2 questions. I have created our family on microsoft. I have added money to 2 of my children's accounts, but I am struggling with the last one. I keep getting the following message:

We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info

Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

fTDmdICPL06WdCFf.7.449

2021/12/20 - 14:50:30 UTC

I would also like to buy a gaming pass on their laptops for them through the Microsoft Store, but it tells me that they can't do that and that they have to ask me.

Thank you

:)

EsmaWiese, Dec 20, 2021
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Esma, by your description we have several related things, when you add the child account to the family they can not make purchases unless authorized by your adult account.

If you can't add the Game Pass to each one's account through the site, you can purchase prepaid cards for subscriptions in stores but are known.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

just get a prepaid code from the likes of cd keys, this way you don't have to save your payment option on the account and have it reoccurring, just get a 1 month or 3 month code for gamepass pc. i do this for 2 of my kids.

and if it is for pc, just make sure its the pc gamepass one and not ultimate.
  4. playgirlkayls Win User

XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE... DIVIDE & CONQUER? GEARS OF WAR 5 .. Decisive or Derisive?

Ive went for the ultimate games pass as i was paying for both gold and game pass separate. It saved money for me and has the added bonus of the pc games but i wont be using that personally, just in it for saving money with both subscription fees and game
    purchases
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Add money to kid's Microsoft account, but can't log in to use it

The problem here is that it wasn't a purchase that the OP made...they added money to the child's account via the Family group area...would that even show up as a purchase?
  6. AndrejLavrinovic Win User

I added money to my child's account but his balance remains at zero.

Just curious, was this resolved? And is this a bug or some specific conditions that must be followed to make the money appear in the balance. I have similar problem. Despite the fact that money was added to make a purchase for Fortnite, the problem seems to be purely on Microsoft side, but not xbox or anything else.

1. My child (joined to family account) wanted to purchase in-game currency. She were redirected to the request page, where she request a parent (me) to allow the purchase.

2. I received an email from Microsoft Family Safety with option to allow this purchase.

3. After selecting "Allow", I was redirect to the Family Safety app where I was asked to add money to the my child's Microsoft account.

4. I followed the steps and added money to her account. Received email with confirmation. Verified that money was taken from bank account.

5. Unfortunately, the app still shows that No Ballance on my child's account.

6. New transaction record appeared though with messages: "Money added to account €50.00" . However on the same page there is anothe record "Microsoft account balance €0.00". On the home page same thing: "No balance" but at the same time there is record that €50.00 is added.

Moreover, when I opened Microsoft Family Safety website in the browser, the balance showes €50.00. That makes everything even more confusing.

Still the purchase of in-game currency can not be completed due to absence of money in the child's Microsoft account.
Thema:

1. Adding money to a child's account and purchasing a gaming pass on a PC - Similar Threads - Adding money child's

2. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  3. how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?: i need to find out when i added someone or when we became friends bc my boyfriend is fuming o 769bc37d-4fa0-4b1a-9e4d-df48ec88284b
  4. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  5. Adding more structure to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Adding more structure to Xbox Live: Someone from here said there's a place to post this where gaming engineers would see it, I'm 5 min late to work so I don't have time to look so. Hope you find this If you asked the general...
  6. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  7. Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...: I am wondering if you can make it where you can record a video and have it where records your voice without adding it to the video after done with the video and have to edit the video...
  8. Money added but balance still reads zero

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Money added but balance still reads zero: Topped up my sons balance on Microsoft yesterday. However still showing as £0.00 balance. Payment has come out of my account and showing on the your family app as recent transaction....
  9. Adding money to one child's microsoft balance is appearing on another child's account. How...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding money to one child's microsoft balance is appearing on another child's account. How...: I have an XboxS. I have an account myself and I have two child accounts, Child1 and Child2. Yesterday I added money to Child1's account. We can see this clearly in the order history of my MS...
  10. I added money to my child's account but his balance remains at zero.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added money to my child's account but his balance remains at zero.: Hello, I've been trying to add money to my child's account with no luck. The transaction was approved, but his balance remains at zero. I can see the order on my order history, but the funds went...