Adding Minecraft add on codes to correct account

Discus and support Adding Minecraft add on codes to correct account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have just bought Minecraft with codes for add-ons for skins and minecoins. We have 3 different accounts on our x-box one and I want to ensure... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wigzy, Aug 7, 2021.

1. Wigzy
    Wigzy Guest

Hi,

I have just bought Minecraft with codes for add-ons for skins and minecoins. We have 3 different accounts on our x-box one and I want to ensure they go on to the correct account.

If when I enter the web address on the card in the box, I go into the Microsoft account that shows the email address used by the player who wants the add-on and the place to enter the code is displayed below on the screen, will it be available for that person to use when they go into Minecraft?

Thanks for your help

:)

Wigzy, Aug 7, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am an Independent Advisor and I will be helping you today.

How are you, Wigzy?

You can add the codes to your account using this link. The field above will tell you which email the code will be added to. If it is not the correct account, log out in the upper right corner, log in with the account you want.

https://redeem.microsoft.com/
  3. Wigzy Win User

Thank you, it worked as wanted it to. I now have a very happy son.
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Glad to hear, you are most welcome at anytime!
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

As long as you see and you're signed in with the exact email you want the add-ons in, then yes!
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox live gold membership not working

Thema:

1. Adding Minecraft add on codes to correct account - Similar Threads - Adding Minecraft add

2. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  3. how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?: i need to find out when i added someone or when we became friends bc my boyfriend is fuming o 769bc37d-4fa0-4b1a-9e4d-df48ec88284b
  4. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  5. Why won't Minecraft let me close a pop-up ad?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Minecraft let me close a pop-up ad?: When trying to play minecraft today, the game gave me a pop-up for a new years sale with indicators saying "B to close" or " A to close" but while trying to close it I realized my inputs were...
  6. Problemi ad accedere al marketplace di minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemi ad accedere al marketplace di minecraft: Buongiorno è da un po che sto riscontrando dei problemi con il marketplace di Minecraft. Quando avvio il gioco e provo ad entrare per usare i pacchetti acquistati, non succede nulla. Se avvio...
  7. Non riesco ad installare minecraft [Mod translation-I can't install minecraft]

in XBoX on Windows
    Non riesco ad installare minecraft [Mod translation-I can't install minecraft]: Salve, volevo scaricare minecraft sul mio computer portatile tramite Microsoft store, ma mi è risultato impossibile perché mi richiedeva di partecipare al programma Windows insider. Ho fatto...
  8. Non riesco ad ottenere l'upgrade a Minecraft con la XBOX ONE EDITION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Non riesco ad ottenere l'upgrade a Minecraft con la XBOX ONE EDITION: Salve, mi è stato detto che dovevo scrivere qui la mia gamertag, è DrValex95, ho comprato Minecraft XBOX ONE EDITION, volevo dopo più di 5 ore ottenere Minecraft quello più aggiornato ma non ci...
  9. Ad on XB1 promoted learning from expert Minecraft Developers. Nothing to do with DEV or even MC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ad on XB1 promoted learning from expert Minecraft Developers. Nothing to do with DEV or even MC: My landing page on XB1 showed an Ad that promoted learning from expert Minecraft Developers. This turns out to be an unrelated link to a chat room hosted via beam which was little more than an...
  10. How to ad a new player on minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to ad a new player on minecraft?: Hi. how can I add a new player easily on minecraft so my son and his friend can play with two consoles at the same time? 8a827ab8-bedd-4c21-8947-7fa12ddd4778