Adding kids

Discus and support Adding kids in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like to add my kids to my family, but it won't let me use my credit card that is attached to me. Do I really need to have 3 different credit... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by McTumblewine, Jan 7, 2014.

1. McTumblewine
    McTumblewine Guest

Adding kids

I would like to add my kids to my family, but it won't let me use my credit card that is attached to me. Do I really need to have 3 different credit cards to add them, because i don't have 3 and really don't think i should have to add anymore than the 1
    I am using. Thanks in advance.

:)

McTumblewine, Jan 7, 2014
  2. Fyrnaga
    Fyrnaga Guest
    Adding kid account problem

Hi,

I want to add to create a kid account for an xbox 360 to have the live connection for his game (mindcraft).

I created a microsoft account for him. I tried then to add him to my account and it did not worked. It gave me an error every time. Itried both on my computer and on the xbox to do so. On the xbox , there is only a mention of an error occured after filling
    all the information. On the PC, it gave me a long error code which did not explain the situation.

I opened an investigation yesterday (SR 1279179039) and i was asked to create several account to try. He asked me to fill the billing information. I was not able since it was only showing united states in the country. I am from Canada and it would
    not work. i was told to try myselft. I just tried again today and I tried something new. By the default the country select is good. So I changed it and put it back and now the country is now canada (bug for the website by the way). So now I was able to add
    the billing information for my kid.

Next step, i tried to go on the live.xbox.com and register my kid again under my account. Same error code. can somebody technical can look and tell me what is wrong. Is it my account or a specific scenario that causes this.

The error occurs after i am authenticated with the parent account. It asks if I want to confirm. I click on I accept and here is the error I got.

Il semblerait que vous ayez trouvé une faille dans le système.

[table][tr][td]date:[/td][td]2015-02-08 14:44:21[/td][/tr][tr][td]code:[/td][td]6C[/td][/tr][tr][td]s:[/td][td]ZuwzjVqLtMo2geqX2DaAww==[/td][/tr][tr][td]id:[/td][td]b3d9c3dc-ef64-49a1-abc3-097b45da4dfc[/td][/tr][tr][td]req:[/td][td]35e8512d-b068-45e0-86e0-abae7da025f7 [/td][/tr][/table]

Please help me with this.

Regards,

Alain

Fyrnaga, Jan 7, 2014
  3. Adding kids to X1 Family

My son has managed to disconnect his xbox account from the family control screen in the xbox. He is now able to look at allsorts of stuff unsuitable for kids through his account. How can I add him back to the parental controls on the xbox. There appears
    to be no guide on how to do this?

I need a simple step by step guide explaining how to add a child to the family control on xbox?

Chris Coles-B95735D5-B2DF-4585-B71A-EFFDE5E51F1C, Jan 7, 2014
  4. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

Adding kids

I think this is a glitch. I think u need call phone support. The number is 1-800-4MY-XBOX.

Dakrkplayer2, Jan 7, 2014
  5. MisterFizzle
    MisterFizzle Guest
    Hi there Tumblewine,

You should be able to use the same credit card to validate each of the kids.

Are you getting an error message/code when you try to do this?

MisterFizzle, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Adding kids

I think this is a glitch. I think u need call phone support. The number is 1-800-4MY-XBOX.
  7. MisterFizzle Win User

Adding kids

Hi there Tumblewine,

You should be able to use the same credit card to validate each of the kids.

Are you getting an error message/code when you try to do this?
  8. Frizio I iB Win User

Changing Admin and adding kids

Hey :)

the only thing you can do it, is to change that account to child's account and create a new one for the parents control :)

bye
  9. ForemostSpice70 Win User

Adding kids to X1 Family

I cant download games because of things
  10. Chris Coles-B95735D5 Win User

Adding kids to X1 Family

My son has managed to disconnect his xbox account from the family control screen in the xbox. He is now able to look at allsorts of stuff unsuitable for kids through his account. How can I add him back to the parental controls on the xbox. There appears
    to be no guide on how to do this?

I need a simple step by step guide explaining how to add a child to the family control on xbox?
Thema:

Adding kids

1. Adding kids - Similar Threads - Adding kids

2. When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added: When you join a game on Xbox version of ROBLOX it doesn't even have working option's for Voice chat, if you go to leaderboard the only option for voice chat is to enable it or disable it none...
  3. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  4. My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft Twitch and TikTok cape still hasent been added to my acc despite me entering...: It was shoud have arrived after the 8th but still dint. 988a8760-34f6-40ab-a44b-731547dc4290
  5. Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox: I think it would be really cool to have more customization options for xbox, such as in accents, icon background colors, and possibly even installing mods. submitted by /u/minedroid1 [link]...
  6. Ads and Useless Items on Xbox Dashboard

in XBoX on Windows
    Ads and Useless Items on Xbox Dashboard: Hi! I noticed the feature to customize the dash and remove all of the useless game pass news and micro-transaction links that take up 85% of what I’m looking at has been taken off the menu. So...
  7. I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?: I don’t want to get my account banned for being bottes but i want the account adding to stop c01c2e73-89d2-4985-b4db-7dd4ee4e9627
  8. Issue with signing into xbox account/adding account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with signing into xbox account/adding account: I have been having an issue with signing into my account. Xbox kept sending me an error when signing into xbox account saying that i needed to connect to the internet in order to sign into...
  9. Points not being added

in XBoX on Windows
    Points not being added: For over a year, I've been getting things on Xbox and have only been given 10 points per purchase and it's usually a full-release game. It is possible my setting? Or maybe something else?...
  10. I have added 10 £ in diablo4 for the kid buying coins for battle pass and cannot bee seen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have added 10 £ in diablo4 for the kid buying coins for battle pass and cannot bee seen: I have added 10 £ in diablo4 for the kid buying coins for battle pass and cannot bee seen. In my account (parent account) is showing that were charged this money in his account but in his cannot...