Adding Gold to my account with a past due subscription

Discus and support Adding Gold to my account with a past due subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently I purchased a prepaid 12 month gold card and I tried to redeem it through my account, but a message popped up saying that the action is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SmallMcNapkin, Apr 27, 2020.

  1. Adding Gold to my account with a past due subscription


    Recently I purchased a prepaid 12 month gold card and I tried to redeem it through my account, but a message popped up saying that the action is blocked due to the past due subscription and my account is suspended. I don’t know why I simply cannot add
    the 12 months to my account.

    :)
     
    SmallMcNapkin, Apr 27, 2020
    #1
  2. SmallMcNapkin Win User

    Adding Gold to my account with a past due subscription

    The money would still go back to microsoft
  3. kev edin Win User

    Adding Gold to my account with a past due subscription

    unfortunately. Microsoft only allow you to clear over due subscription is to add a debit or credit card im afraid.
  4. M4TT 9 Win User

    Adding Gold to my account with a past due subscription

    Probably beacuse a microsoft account balance could include free credit earned from microsoft rewards and they want people to pay legitimately
  5. SmallMcNapkin Win User

    Adding Gold to my account with a past due subscription

    Why can’t they be paid with a microsoft account balance
  6. SmallMcNapkin Win User

    Adding Gold to my account with a past due subscription

    I don’t understand why that is the only option. It would be simpler and easier for people to pay through the microsoft account and microsoft would get the money faster. It’s $15 to pay the dues and I have more than $15 on my account, just suck it out.
    Thanks for replying
Thema:

Adding Gold to my account with a past due subscription

Loading...
  1. Adding Gold to my account with a past due subscription - Similar Threads - Adding Gold account

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  4. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  5. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  6. Dashboard ad for "Free 1 Month of Gold" not working?

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Dashboard ad for "Free 1 Month of Gold" not working?: I've been a Gold member steadily for years now, since around 2007 or so. At times I have to stop for a month or so (after a year's expiration) depending on my financial status. Sometimes I get...
  7. EU, AD, Trying to turn someone Vampire for gold

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    EU, AD, Trying to turn someone Vampire for gold: Message me on xbox with an offer and I'll bite you 87ba7f39-dab1-42fb-9abe-26026f890e27
  8. Receiving "Get More with Gold" ad when already have the Gold Membership

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Receiving "Get More with Gold" ad when already have the Gold Membership: Hello, I would really appreciate your help. We have an XBox One and a Gold Membership. A couple of days ago we received the Get More with Gold ad when we already have a gold membership. I was...
  9. "Stay Gold: Renew Now!" Ad will NOT go away!

    in XBoX on Consoles
    "Stay Gold: Renew Now!" Ad will NOT go away!: could anyone shed any light on this? its really annoying when it blocks out the daily deals for xbox live on there... nice one microsoft... ec17c9a6-57fa-4173-96b8-19fcfe514e0a
  10. "Stay Gold: Renew Now!" Ad will NOT go away!

    in XBoX on Consoles
    "Stay Gold: Renew Now!" Ad will NOT go away!: My Xbox Live Gold was set to expire on 9/14/14. I had a spare $25, so I went and got a 3-month and renewed on September 5th. Now, I've still had that stupid ad on my Dashboard ever since then,...