Adding friends and family to profile

Discus and support Adding friends and family to profile in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a friend who lives in the Philippines she has a laptop but also a smartphone I was wondering if I had her to my Xbox ultimate game pass can we... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lonewolf1842, Jul 22, 2022.

1. Lonewolf1842
    Lonewolf1842 Guest

I have a friend who lives in the Philippines she has a laptop but also a smartphone I was wondering if I had her to my Xbox ultimate game pass can we play two player games at the same time? Other than that she will at least be able to play correct if it's even possible to add her. And if it's an issue with where she's at like or possible IP address could I not make an email for her and let her use that to log in to my account or just use mine? I would hope she could make her own rather not have her login as me. I apologize kind of new to this play games forever but the social part and the online is very confusing to me.

Thank you for any responses trying to help I do appreciate it.

:)

Lonewolf1842, Jul 22, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Lonewolf1842, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I'm sorry but that will not be possible. It is not allowed to share your details with anyone. Please do not share your details with anyone for your security and privacy.

PC Game Pass is now available in your friend's region she can at least purchase her own subscription using her own account and then you can play together as long as the game supports online multiplayer wherein she will be playing using her Laptop.

If you will be playing on Xbox and your friend will be playing on her Laptop, the game that you and your friend will be playing needs to support cross-platform gaming.
  3. Xanlythe Win User

Family - Adding Friends

I haven't tried this in a bit, but I am sure it is still a cumberaome process. I beliebe the only way to allow them to add a friend is to go back in to the settings menu and Privacu & Saftey and then I think Online Safety and allow them to add friends.
    You can do this flip it to allow, let them add their friend, then flip it back. I believe you are allowed to have a their friend aend them a request, and then tou can accept it, but it is pretty cludgy.

I would love to see a capability where they could initiate a request, and come back to me to approve it. This has been a long time issue.
  4. VibroPlex Win User

Adding family members

If they already have a gamertag, they download their profile to the Xbox console where the Family Pack owner account is, then are added under
    Settings | Family | Add Family Member . Once added to the Family Pack, they can download their profile to other consoles and play on those.
  5. xxbrendnxx Win User

adding profiles to family account

nope, it just says gold member. i'm sure i signed up for the family gold. oh well. thanks anyway
  6. HassanB Win User

adding profiles to family account

Hi,

As far as I know there's no such thing as a Promo Family Pack for $1 for 1 month. Usually it's 1 account for $1 / month for the first month. Unless this is something that's totally new, I've never seen it before.

On your account on XBOX.com when your logged in does it actually state Family Gold Member?
Thema:

1. Adding friends and family to profile - Similar Threads - Adding friends family

2. how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?: i need to find out when i added someone or when we became friends bc my boyfriend is fuming o 769bc37d-4fa0-4b1a-9e4d-df48ec88284b
  3. My friendslist appears empty, allthough i have friends added.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friendslist appears empty, allthough i have friends added.: My Friendslist appears empty on my console. I restarted and reset my console many times, tho it didnt solve the problem. I can see it fully on my xbox app on my phone and pc, but on my console i...
  4. Adding Players Help - Golf with Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding Players Help - Golf with Friends: Golf with Friends Online + Local on Xbox Need some help getting 3 players in a game. I am hosting a friends only lobby online. I invited my friend (friend A) to the lobby. They joined ok. On...
  5. Adding Players Help - Golf with Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding Players Help - Golf with Friends: Golf with Friends Online + Local on Xbox Need some help getting 3 players in a game. I am hosting a friends only lobby online. I invited my friend (friend A) to the lobby. They joined ok. On...
  6. My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...: The Cross Play feature is enabled, they are friends but when he tries to add him to play a game he isn't there for selection in the Online friends list. In fact it doesn't even show the Online...
  7. Why is adding friends absolutely broken and removing my friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is adding friends absolutely broken and removing my friends: I've been dealing with this for over a year and not a single agent has been able to help what am I supposed to do not like you'll send me a new console or anything because that'd "cut company...
  8. When I add friends, why are other accounts on same console adding friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I add friends, why are other accounts on same console adding friends: So I add friends on my own account but another account on the same console randomly adds the same person ( this person is not adding them , it’s the console ! Also I’ve noticed if I have 2...
  9. adding friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    adding friends: cant add friends except for on the app. changed all my settings to where such activity should be possible bcbe27d4-d02f-40e0-a020-9dddda637e57
  10. Xbox FIFA 23. Unable to play against friend even though they have been added to my friend...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox FIFA 23. Unable to play against friend even though they have been added to my friend...: Xbox FIFA 23. Unable to play against friend even though they have been added to my friend list. When I attempt to set up friendly, says I need to add friends. 021ee6f3-2705-4a7b-a757-244605d854dc