Adding Destiny 2 to game clip uploads

Discus and support Adding Destiny 2 to game clip uploads in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can we please get an update on newer games that we can upload game clips to xbox from Windows 10? Destiny 2, Battlefront 2 etc. Thanks!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KodeyP, Dec 15, 2017.

  1. KodeyP
    KodeyP Guest

    Adding Destiny 2 to game clip uploads


    Can we please get an update on newer games that we can upload game clips to xbox from Windows 10? Destiny 2, Battlefront 2 etc. Thanks!

    :)
     
    KodeyP, Dec 15, 2017
    #1
  2. Kyle fer
    Kyle fer Guest
    Upload Studio/Game DVR won't work!!

    Upload Studio seems to have been broken for about 2 weeks now, I am unable to upload a clip of any kind thru the Upload Studio, I have to upload them thru my clip manager.
     
    Kyle fer, Dec 15, 2017
    #2
  3. WarPig775
    WarPig775 Guest
    May Xbox Update Adds Groups, High Refresh Rate, and More

    J am really excited for Crackdown 3 and I am glad they added support to the game clip si se can now trim videos without going to Upload. I really need to get into uploading and sharing my clips across YouTube.
     
    WarPig775, Dec 15, 2017
    #3
  4. bigmichaelgrund-821D Win User

    Upload Studio No OneDrive Option

    this is happening to me too. i wanted to upload destiny clips before the expire
  5. THE ACTI0N MAN Win User

    Upload studio 'update'

    They need to stop adding skins and fix the core functionality of this terrible app. It's all pizazz and no substance, and this update proves that. I want to be able to record clips via a simpler and effective means. The Multi-Clip feature is flawed because
    you're forced to use 5 clips. What if I want to upload a montage of 2 or 3 clips? Too bad, I have to find a way to fill 5 clips or I can't upload anything.
  6. Seth II FA II Win User

    Upload Error code 0x80040206

    OK I uploaded a 40 sec clip to my OneDrive easily with no problems. Game was Destiny.

    When i tried a 4 min clip, it failed at 98% after about 50mins waiting!!!

    Tried again and it failed at 68%.

    Please fix this problem!
  7. MindOfTim Win User

    Xbox Recordings and Screenshots dissappear

    Were these clips uploaded to Xbox live or are they meant to be local to your Xbox?

    If they are local did you ever factory resetyour Xbox (complete reset)?

    Have you checked you are searching locally not on Xbox live as it defaults to Xbox live only

    I know if you are uploading to Xbox live sometimes some disappear but it's not usually one game its normally the oldest clips first and ad you have clips from 2 years ago this is unlikely

    Did you delete clips from your Xbox after upload as I'm pretty sure this clears the whole clip from both the xbox servers and your xbox, not just the Xbox
  8. Rodge133 Win User

    Upload studio not uploading. Error 0x80040206

    Hi i have been trying all day to upload some destiny clips and it keeps giving me that damn error
Thema:

Adding Destiny 2 to game clip uploads

Loading...
  1. Adding Destiny 2 to game clip uploads - Similar Threads - Adding Destiny game

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  4. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  5. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  6. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  7. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  8. Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...: Dear Xbox Engineering and Business Teams I would like to propose an alternative structure for the new ad-supported Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud) tier that balances user engagement with sustainable...
  9. How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?: I have the Insider Hub app installed for PC, but unsure how to test the free ad-supported tier of cloud gaming? I'm signed up, but says I still need to subscribe. submitted by /u/ZyndallBull8...
  10. Problem with ads and now the Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem with ads and now the Xbox: So I have game pass ultimate, started to play battlefield 6. Got 4 ads straight after each other. Screen went dark. Turned off my Xbox and back on, now all I get is a black screen. So 1 why am I...