Adding Credits in Samurai Showdown II Xbx360

Discus and support Adding Credits in Samurai Showdown II Xbx360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know if i'm missing something...but I cannot add credits to the one player game when playing SS2 via the backwards compatibility. You're only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KrissrocK, May 18, 2016.

  1. KrissrocK
    KrissrocK Guest

    Adding Credits in Samurai Showdown II Xbx360


    I don't know if i'm missing something...but I cannot add credits to the one player game when playing SS2 via the backwards compatibility.

    You're only given 4 credits from the jump, and for those of you that play...I think it's pretty hard to get through the game with only 4 credits...For me...impossible.

    how do you add more credits? none of the buttons work to add more

    :)
     
    KrissrocK, May 18, 2016
    #1
  2. Forgotten Fighting Games

    Samurai Showdown actually.
     
    Dirty_Silhouette, May 18, 2016
    #2
  3. Massive Backwards Compatibility Sale

    Add Samurai Showdown 2 as well. Castlevania is really fun. Might have to check out other iterations.
     
    ImDarkwingDuck, May 18, 2016
    #3
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

    Adding Credits in Samurai Showdown II Xbx360

    Hey KrissrocK!

    After doing a little bit of research, it does look like the game starts out with 4 credits. Regarding some of the buttons not working, I would start out by uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if the results change. If the issue continues, the best
    next step is to detail the issue in this SURVEY so we can pass this information off to the appropriate team.

    Keep us posted! Adding Credits in Samurai Showdown II Xbx360 :)
     
    Mister Beep, May 19, 2016
    #4
  5. KrissrocK
    KrissrocK Guest
    the game works perfectly fine. what I meant was that, on the 360, the "back" button (or the left menu button) will always add more credits. It does nothing on the xb1.

    seems like a button mapping they failed to do...
     
    KrissrocK, May 23, 2016
    #5
  6. Hey, KrissrocK! If the game isn't working as intended, then you will want to try out Mister Beep's steps listed above by uninstalling and reinstalling the game. If that doesn't help you out, you'll want to fill out the survey he links to so that we can get
    that to the right people. Thanks for understanding!
     
    Misses Quinzel, May 24, 2016
    #6
  7. KrissrocK
    KrissrocK Guest
    Ok...., I just tried to reinstall the game. Still no button to add credits to the single player.
     
    KrissrocK, Jun 21, 2016
    #7
  8. KrissrocK
    KrissrocK Guest

    Adding Credits in Samurai Showdown II Xbx360

    ok, I found it.

    while filling out the survey site, I was looking back into the game to get some details, and they created a credits setting in the settings menu.

    so they moved the functionality from a controller button, to a on screen menu option....

    solved.
     
    KrissrocK, Nov 2, 2018
    #8
  9. KrissrocK Win User

    Adding Credits in Samurai Showdown II Xbx360

    the game works perfectly fine. what I meant was that, on the 360, the "back" button (or the left menu button) will always add more credits. It does nothing on the xb1.

    seems like a button mapping they failed to do...
  10. KrissrocK Win User

    Adding Credits in Samurai Showdown II Xbx360

    ok, I found it.

    while filling out the survey site, I was looking back into the game to get some details, and they created a credits setting in the settings menu.

    so they moved the functionality from a controller button, to a on screen menu option....

    solved.
  11. KrissrocK Win User

    Adding Credits in Samurai Showdown II Xbx360

    Ok...., I just tried to reinstall the game. Still no button to add credits to the single player.
  12. Misses Quinzel Win User

    Adding Credits in Samurai Showdown II Xbx360

    Hey, KrissrocK! If the game isn't working as intended, then you will want to try out Mister Beep's steps listed above by uninstalling and reinstalling the game. If that doesn't help you out, you'll want to fill out the survey he links to so that we can get
    that to the right people. Thanks for understanding!
  13. Mister Beep Win User

    Adding Credits in Samurai Showdown II Xbx360

    Hey KrissrocK!

    After doing a little bit of research, it does look like the game starts out with 4 credits. Regarding some of the buttons not working, I would start out by uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if the results change. If the issue continues, the best
    next step is to detail the issue in this SURVEY so we can pass this information off to the appropriate team.

    Keep us posted! :)
Thema:

Adding Credits in Samurai Showdown II Xbx360

Loading...
  1. Adding Credits in Samurai Showdown II Xbx360 - Similar Threads - Adding Credits Samurai

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  4. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  5. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  6. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  7. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  8. Problem with adding a credit card

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with adding a credit card: Greetings, I've tried couple of times adding a credit card, but sadly I got error every time. Saying: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card. But I have been using...
  9. I deleted all of my credit cards, but Microsoft added them back without my permission from...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted all of my credit cards, but Microsoft added them back without my permission from...: YOU have to do a better job with your customers. If I delete my credit card, do not add it back so Microsoft store purchases can be made. 1ecdf25c-3c16-4307-ae99-263b3d78676b
  10. My watch ad will not let me in this month-Ive had to buygold coins unnecessary-pls credit me ...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My watch ad will not let me in this month-Ive had to buygold coins unnecessary-pls credit me ...: "Watch ads" for free 5 coins not working along with the free tickets-not working 38ef0add-e4cf-4d39-8701-5d9326b893b4