Adding civs in the New dlc âge of empire 4 little brittany corsica catalans

Discus and support Adding civs in the New dlc âge of empire 4 little brittany corsica catalans in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft, I'm writing this mail asking if you can add the corsica civs, the little brittany and the Catalan civilizations in a New dlc of âge of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Auré78, May 19, 2023.

1. Auré78
    Auré78 Guest

Hi Microsoft,

I'm writing this mail asking if you can add the corsica civs, the little brittany and the Catalan civilizations in a New dlc of âge of empire 4 on steam in the near future.

That would be great and kind towards all the french players of this game.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

:)

Auré78, May 19, 2023
  2. Auré78 Win User

Hello Manuella,

Thank you very much that's what i did.

Best regards.
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Auré78, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you

I understand you want to see this content in a future Age of empires IV update
    The recommended action when we want to share our thoughts for a game is reaching out the dedicated game channel

You can share your feedback with them visiting the next link
    https://support.ageofempires.com/hc/en-us/reque...
  4. MoeZArts Win User

Are there any games for teams

Is it for business or family? depends on the group setting, you could do any of the games mentioned above plus COD MW, Age of Empires, Forza Horizon 4, Civ, CS:GO.
  5. PrimoFuSion Win User

FREE PC game with Xbox Live Achievements

Age of Empires - sweet! I've been eyeing up Civ 5 for my new PC but this'll give me the strategy fix I need :)
  6. Chipz and Cola Win User

Carrier Command

yea i know it's a great game

didnt play the first age of empires but i had 2nd and 3rd

civilization and settlers are similar equally fun, if not greater titles as well

settlers 3 was actually the first game that brought me into this type of games

and then age of empires, then moved onto civ
Thema:

1. Adding civs in the New dlc âge of empire 4 little brittany corsica catalans - Similar Threads - Adding civs dlc

2. how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?: i need to find out when i added someone or when we became friends bc my boyfriend is fuming o 769bc37d-4fa0-4b1a-9e4d-df48ec88284b
  3. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  4. Adding more structure to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Adding more structure to Xbox Live: Someone from here said there's a place to post this where gaming engineers would see it, I'm 5 min late to work so I don't have time to look so. Hope you find this If you asked the general...
  5. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  6. Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...: I am wondering if you can make it where you can record a video and have it where records your voice without adding it to the video after done with the video and have to edit the video...
  7. My friendslist appears empty, allthough i have friends added.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friendslist appears empty, allthough i have friends added.: My Friendslist appears empty on my console. I restarted and reset my console many times, tho it didnt solve the problem. I can see it fully on my xbox app on my phone and pc, but on my console i...
  8. Ads in Game Pass Games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ads in Game Pass Games?: Solitaire on the PC is part of Game Pass (which I pay for every month) and today when i'm trying to play the game, i'm getting ads. I've been playing for hours without them and now i'm getting...
  9. Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...: We ask Microsoft to add this service in Morocco f5d199da-3a6d-4317-b398-b124fdb1768e
  10. Issues with family account adding second child profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with family account adding second child profile: How do you add a second child to the family profile. I created the second child email account and now it states the child is already a part of the family but I do not see them on the family and...