Adding back Xbox permissions to Outlook
Discus and support Adding back Xbox permissions to Outlook in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I removed the Xbox from the '' apps and services you allow '' section in my outlook account linked to my Xbox account. I want to add it again.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ArifKiraz, May 2, 2021.
Thema:
Adding back Xbox permissions to Outlook
Loading...
-
Adding back Xbox permissions to Outlook - Similar Threads - Adding permissions Outlook
-
Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?
in XboX InsidersBeta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s... -
New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.
in XboX InsidersNew feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be... -
How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...
in XboX InsidersHow is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was... -
request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...
in XboX Insidersrequest for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox... -
Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC
in XboX InsidersFree Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad... -
Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...
in XboX InsidersForza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and... -
Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...
in XboX InsidersProposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...: Dear Xbox Engineering and Business Teams I would like to propose an alternative structure for the new ad-supported Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud) tier that balances user engagement with sustainable... -
I deleted all of my credit cards, but Microsoft added them back without my permission from...
in XBoX Games and AppsI deleted all of my credit cards, but Microsoft added them back without my permission from...: YOU have to do a better job with your customers. If I delete my credit card, do not add it back so Microsoft store purchases can be made. 1ecdf25c-3c16-4307-ae99-263b3d78676b -
China Region lock added to my XBox without permission
in XBoX on ConsolesChina Region lock added to my XBox without permission: I have used my XBox One for several years with Region set to Canada and language set to English. It was purchased outside China. During a recent update the location was changed to China and the...