Adding back download games
Discus and support Adding back download games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My main C drive went belly up so I have done a clean install of windows. However on my other two drives I have Xbox games form pass in folders called... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Alfiesnaim, Nov 21, 2021.
Thema:
Adding back download games
Loading...
-
Adding back download games - Similar Threads - Adding download games
-
Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?
in XboX InsidersBeta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s... -
New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.
in XboX InsidersNew feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be... -
How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...
in XboX InsidersHow is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was... -
request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...
in XboX Insidersrequest for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox... -
Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC
in XboX InsidersFree Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad... -
Adding more to the backward compatibility list of games to download
in XBoX Games and AppsAdding more to the backward compatibility list of games to download: Hey Xbox support, I don't know how successful the backward compatible store has been for the company. I feel like it's the lost generation of 360s players who can't enjoy some of the newer stuff... -
Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S
in XBoX Games and AppsAdded child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S: Screen shows: Give this code to an adult You're not quite old enough for this PUR-MaturityRatingsDenialUserNotInFamily +rciZxNr49hdDcBjudZKHv.781 2023/12/29 - 21:40:35 UTC I already changed... -
XBOX Series S - Game Pass download adding random games and addons to the download Queue
in XBoX Games and AppsXBOX Series S - Game Pass download adding random games and addons to the download Queue: Hi, I went to download a game on Game Pass and then the xbox started to add random addons for games I do not own to the queue, when I clear the queue it adds them straight back and other games.... -
I have this annoying ad Tribz forcing me to download it!
in XBoX on ConsolesI have this annoying ad Tribz forcing me to download it!: I have this annoying ad Tribz which will not allow me to launch my game of Solitaire unless I download Tribz. This is highly illegal! I am forced to close and open for every game, because I will...