adding another xbox one to the house this x-mas (third one)
Discus and support adding another xbox one to the house this x-mas (third one) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; have a shared account on one xbox one with myself and another child. Another older child has xbox in his room, his live account can share my games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cochies, Dec 31, 2018.
Thema:
adding another xbox one to the house this x-mas (third one)
Loading...
-
adding another xbox one to the house this x-mas (third one) - Similar Threads - adding another house
-
Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?
in XboX InsidersBeta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s... -
New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.
in XboX InsidersNew feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be... -
How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...
in XboX InsidersHow is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was... -
request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...
in XboX Insidersrequest for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox... -
Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC
in XboX InsidersFree Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad... -
Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...
in XboX InsidersForza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and... -
I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialI’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?: I don’t want to get my account banned for being bottes but i want the account adding to stop c01c2e73-89d2-4985-b4db-7dd4ee4e9627 -
Adding money to one child's microsoft balance is appearing on another child's account. How...
in XBoX AccessibilityAdding money to one child's microsoft balance is appearing on another child's account. How...: I have an XboxS. I have an account myself and I have two child accounts, Child1 and Child2. Yesterday I added money to Child1's account. We can see this clearly in the order history of my MS... -
Adding another alias to Microsoft account.
in XBoX AccessibilityAdding another alias to Microsoft account.: I’m trying to add another email to my main Microsoft account to make the new email my primary email but I’ve read that I can’t do that if the email I’m trying to add is a Microsoft email. So my...