Adding an old account without knowing password

Discus and support Adding an old account without knowing password in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an old account I used on xbox360, I still play on this. However I no longer have access to the email account I used to create this profile I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TanoAngelabellone, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Adding an old account without knowing password

I have an old account I used on xbox360, I still play on this. However I no longer have access to the email account I used to create this profile

I now have a new account for xbox1 with a different email

I want to add my old account (xbox360) to my new profile on xbox1 but cannot remember any password

What else can I do?

:)

TanoAngelabellone, Nov 15, 2020
  2. Marius OttesenHølle Win User

Ask for a new email you can have upto 10 email adresses to sign on a account you can have recovery code phone to account if you fail you maybe have to recreate account and buy again I was banned from gaming by windows operating system know when I sit on
    pc nothing worked then I buy 95 games on xbox after steam 11 years and know it's hard process with notification recovery code phone account alias try looking around

Try making them send email and they find out it do not respond put your secret simca Rd alias backup recovery in a safe
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Can I recover an old account without knowing user or password?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on recovering an account.

Sorry to hear about what happened there, email is really important for us to recover the account and if you forget that, you may also try retrieving your email using an alternate email or phone through this link:

https://account.live.com/username/recover

Just a heads up, it will be very difficult to get the log in information if you only know the gamertag because what is important there is your email address that you use for that account.
  4. StefanNeubauer Win User

STOP ASKING FOR MORE SECURITY INFORMATION!!!!

the old xbox required it, you can not Setup a gamertag with email but without Password.

however you can Setup a gamertag without both and use it offline.

so now see, you entered a Password, you dont know it so you can not Login to your old Hotmail email, but if you ever would have added an alternate email or a phone and always kept it you actually had a Chance to regain Access.

just like you could reset your Password this way, the same Options prevent others who do NOT Access to your proofs to steal your gamertag.
  5. Conville14 Win User

Microsoft did not recognize change in email, can't log in to xbox live

I can't access the account page on my xbox because I am not connected to xbox live. I do not know the password to my old email account. I don't know how I am going to change my gamertag to the account I want without being able to access the account page.
  6. Francia J. Win User

How to change email of an account without knowing the password?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor here to help you with your concern.

I apologize but we can only manage an account if we have access to the account and we're not allowed to access accounts that wasn't owned by us.
Thema:

1. Adding an old account without knowing password - Similar Threads - Adding old account

2. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  3. how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?: i need to find out when i added someone or when we became friends bc my boyfriend is fuming o 769bc37d-4fa0-4b1a-9e4d-df48ec88284b
  4. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  5. Adding more structure to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Adding more structure to Xbox Live: Someone from here said there's a place to post this where gaming engineers would see it, I'm 5 min late to work so I don't have time to look so. Hope you find this If you asked the general...
  6. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  7. Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...: I am wondering if you can make it where you can record a video and have it where records your voice without adding it to the video after done with the video and have to edit the video...
  8. Added a new alias and deleted old one without making the new one my primary

in XBoX Accessibility
    Added a new alias and deleted old one without making the new one my primary: I got a new Xbox and want to keep my old gamertag and account, but I no longer have access to my old email. I looked up how to resolve this, which showed me how to add a new Alia’s and delete an...
  9. When adding the family app and start to create profiles, can the old multiplayer profileds...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When adding the family app and start to create profiles, can the old multiplayer profileds...: I have three boys that have been playing on our Xbox One for a while now and they are always arguing about screen time so I thought the Xbox Family app would help with that. One question I have...
  10. Adding my email, and removing old email from xbox account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding my email, and removing old email from xbox account.: So, when I was young my mother made my xbox account, with a live email, I now have a main email I use, and I would like to change the primary to my own, and remove her account from it. My issues...