adding account to Minecraft ps4

Discus and support adding account to Minecraft ps4 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to login to Minecraft ps4 i, i got the game disc and let it install i wanted to join friends and it is asking me to login, i enter my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by nate m1, Sep 23, 2022.

1. nate m1
    nate m1 Guest

I am trying to login to Minecraft ps4 i, i got the game disc and let it install i wanted to join friends and it is asking me to login, i enter my Microsoft login info and even get a email saying new device added but on ps4 it says there is another account and to login to it, its not my ms account and i only have the one. i contacted psn they said to contact ms, i contacted ms and they said once an account is linked it cant be unlinked, but i did not link it nor have ever had mc on my ps4 and my psn account shows that, they refuse to reply to me anymore and wont answer new request from me. this is my last option on trying to just get my account added so i can play. i never added a ms nor have ev er played mc on this before so i do not see how there is an account linked, any help?

:)

nate m1, Sep 23, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Nate

Yes, sorry to say but once a Microsoft account is linked to a PSN account is not possible to unlink it.
    From Microsoft side is not possible to see emails connected

If you're more than sure that you never connected an account you can try reaching Mojang support to see if they can do something
  3. shanenicholson374 Win User

Microsoft Account linked to PS4 account on Minecraft

I have linked my Microsoft account to my PS4 account in order to play cross platform minecraft. The issue is that I would like to play cross platform with my brother, who is playing using my Xbox One. My microsoft account is now associated with
    both my PS4 account and Xbox Live account, which means that we share a gamertag. For this reason I cannot add my Xbox account as a friend on Minecraft and cannot play cross platform. I attempted to resolve this issue by unlinking my Microsoft account from
    my PS4 account but this did not resolve the issue. I was unable to link a different Microsoft account to my PS4 account, a message informed me that my account was already linked to another and could not be linked again.
    Please can you make it free Minecraft Minecraft store PS4
  4. MRLitoNica Win User

Minecraft on PS4 is not Attaching to Microsoft Account

Hello, In order to fix this, you'll need to find the Microsoft account that you used the first time on Minecraft for PS4, it does not matter if you create a new Microsoft account because is the PS4 account the one that's linked to a specific Microsoft
    account. If you don't remember which Microsoft account you used, you can go to Mojang support for them to check what's the Microsoft account that's linked to your PS4 account for Minecraft.
  5. stubourget Win User

Minecraft on ps4

Still cant sign in to my mircosoft account on my ps4 for minecraft
  6. REP Wade Win User

Minecraft cross plateform

When on Minecraft on the PS4 you should have the option to sign into a Microsoft account.
Thema:

1. adding account to Minecraft ps4 - Similar Threads - adding account Minecraft

2. Unable to play Minecraft after I added phone number to my new Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to play Minecraft after I added phone number to my new Microsoft account: Hello, Earlier this year I bought Minecraft Java edition and created an account with my mobile phone number (no email addr. linked). A couple of weeks ago I created a Microsoft account...
  3. Added son to my account to buy 2 minecraft licenses. CC won't process.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Added son to my account to buy 2 minecraft licenses. CC won't process.: My son has been playing Minecraft on my account and want's to play with me. I got him an email, made him a Microsoft account, added him to my family in the Microsoft account, changed the game...
  4. Adding Minecraft add on codes to correct account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding Minecraft add on codes to correct account: Hi, I have just bought Minecraft with codes for add-ons for skins and minecoins. We have 3 different accounts on our x-box one and I want to ensure they go on to the correct account. If when I...
  5. Minecraft kids account - adding friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft kids account - adding friends: Hi, I have downloaded Minecraft onto my 3 kids amazon fire tablets and have created a microsoft account for each of them (and an xbox gamertag). When i try to add each of them as friends with...
  6. Minecraft migration | So I added my microsoft account, but its not linking, is their...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft migration | So I added my microsoft account, but its not linking, is their...: Help. So about the minecraft migration, I added my minecraft account, but it says that i have to buy it again for my microsoft account. Does this mean i have to buy minecraft again to play on the...
  7. Minecraft lost purchases after adding microsoft account on ipad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft lost purchases after adding microsoft account on ipad: Hi I just signed up for a microsoft account for my daughter's Minecraft on iPad When i logged into the microsoft account, all the purchases she had previously made are missing. Can she move...
  8. Adding friends to kids account Minecraft on switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding friends to kids account Minecraft on switch: Hello, can you please advise how to allow my son to add friends to play with others on minecraft on the switch? He is told that he cant due to his microsoft account is set up, but as his parent i...
  9. Adding friends to child's minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding friends to child's minecraft account: I just allowed my kid to get minecraft on his ipad. He is trying to add friends, but it pops up that he is not allowed to do that. I went in a have all of the restrictions turned off, but he...
  10. Minecraft won’t load on iOS after adding my sons Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t load on iOS after adding my sons Microsoft account: Hi there My son has had minecraft on his ipad for a while now, and i have just got it for my iphone so that we can play together. It has been working fine until today when i created a microsoft...