Adding a payment method issue
Discus and support Adding a payment method issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever i go to add my payment method it tells me that ive requested too many codes and to try again later. The numbers on the card were wore out so i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ETC News, Jul 24, 2018.
Thema:
Adding a payment method issue
Loading...
-
Adding a payment method issue - Similar Threads - Adding payment method
-
Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?
in XboX InsidersBeta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s... -
New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.
in XboX InsidersNew feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be... -
How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...
in XboX InsidersHow is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was... -
request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...
in XboX Insidersrequest for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox... -
Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC
in XboX InsidersFree Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad... -
Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...
in XboX InsidersForza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and... -
Solitaire Suite Paid Ads keep demanding payment but I have already paid
in XBoX on WindowsSolitaire Suite Paid Ads keep demanding payment but I have already paid: On 6 May 2023 I paid A$22.45 to renew my subscription to Solitaire Premium in order to turn off the ads. This went along OK until 20 October when all of a sudden ads starting appearing again. I... -
Adding Payment Info on Dev Mode page gives "InvalidRequestData" error
in XBoX AccessibilityAdding Payment Info on Dev Mode page gives "InvalidRequestData" error: When signing up for a developer mode account while adding/saving payment information I get the following error "InvalidRequestData" {"error_code":"InvalidRequestData","message":"Invalid failure... -
Adding Payment Issue: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.
in XBoX AccessibilityAdding Payment Issue: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: I have tried for a few hours to add a new payment method to me Microsoft account but I keep getting the error message "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." I know...