Adding a old Xbox game called jaw unleashed

Discus and support Adding a old Xbox game called jaw unleashed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok there this game called Jaws Unleahed its a very good game its very old it came out on xbox the first generation and i played it on ps2 and irs very... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarlonMoore, Mar 28, 2021.

1. MarlonMoore
    MarlonMoore Guest

Ok there this game called Jaws Unleahed its a very good game its very old it came out on xbox the first generation and i played it on ps2 and irs very good fun game i was wonder the xbox community and microsoft team can you please put Jaws game in the store so i can be able to play it i miss playing it
    Adding a old Xbox game called jaw unleashed [​IMG]

:)

MarlonMoore, Mar 28, 2021
  2. coco meat train Win User

its about backwards compatible

I never even knew of Jaws Unleashed until this post. I’m intrigued by it now and would vote if it were listed on Ideas.
  3. BootleBadBoy Win User

Jaws Unleashed - Where can i find it?

4. Panzrammer Win User

Backwards Compatibility? What do you want to see?

A lot of original Xbox games. Top of my list would be:

(Top 3/4)

Jaws Unleashed

Evil Dead: Regeneration

The Suffering and The Suffering: Ties That Bind

Doom 3 original and Resurrection of Evil (Activision; not BFG from Bethesda)

Burnout Revenge

Jet Set Radio Future

Destroy All Humans 2

Tron 2.0 Killer App

Roadkill

The Punisher
  5. MORDECAI 32 Win User

Jaws Unleashed - Where can i find it?

if you look at this i got a copy that works like its new
  6. DaRe2tRyMe Win User

Unable To download the new update

it is every one will have it soon but i want a place on the xbox ,web site where gamers such as my self could request that old games be remade such as battle toads or if we all voted and wich ever one one the vote would get remade that would freaking rule
    if we had a spot where we could have the classics redone would be awesome we need it because there is not [lace on here for that would you not like to see battle toads or ninja gaiden 1 or jaws unleashed or the bevis n butthead where they go to the gwar concert
    i mean us players really need a spot where the games can be remade
Thema:

1. Adding a old Xbox game called jaw unleashed - Similar Threads - Adding old game

2. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  3. how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?: i need to find out when i added someone or when we became friends bc my boyfriend is fuming o 769bc37d-4fa0-4b1a-9e4d-df48ec88284b
  4. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  5. Adding more structure to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Adding more structure to Xbox Live: Someone from here said there's a place to post this where gaming engineers would see it, I'm 5 min late to work so I don't have time to look so. Hope you find this If you asked the general...
  6. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  7. Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...: I am wondering if you can make it where you can record a video and have it where records your voice without adding it to the video after done with the video and have to edit the video...
  8. Added a new alias and deleted old one without making the new one my primary

in XBoX Accessibility
    Added a new alias and deleted old one without making the new one my primary: I got a new Xbox and want to keep my old gamertag and account, but I no longer have access to my old email. I looked up how to resolve this, which showed me how to add a new Alia’s and delete an...
  9. When adding the family app and start to create profiles, can the old multiplayer profileds...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When adding the family app and start to create profiles, can the old multiplayer profileds...: I have three boys that have been playing on our Xbox One for a while now and they are always arguing about screen time so I thought the Xbox Family app would help with that. One question I have...
  10. Adding my email, and removing old email from xbox account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding my email, and removing old email from xbox account.: So, when I was young my mother made my xbox account, with a live email, I now have a main email I use, and I would like to change the primary to my own, and remove her account from it. My issues...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. thebloggerdiaries17.club/2020/04/evil-dead-regeneration-unresponsive.html