Adding a new payment option.

Discus and support Adding a new payment option. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with adding the phone payment option. When I enter my orange number it is written that it is incorrect. And it is correct... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jankolowski, Oct 2, 2019.

  1. jankolowski
    jankolowski Guest

    Adding a new payment option.


    Hello, I have a problem with adding the phone payment option. When I enter my orange number it is written that it is incorrect. And it is correct because I entered 10 times correctly. I also tried with another number but still the same. Please help.

    :)
     
    jankolowski, Oct 2, 2019
    #1
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

    Adding a new payment option.

    You may be best contacting Xbox Support in that case, they deal with billing issues on a daily basis.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

    Select Billing & accounts on that web page, then select See other options, then payment and billing again and then click on Show contact options.
  3. Mister Gwyther Win User

    adding a new payment option

    Have you tried doing this on the console as well?
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

    Adding a new payment option.

    Hi, when you add your mobile number if it starts with a zero try leaving that zero off.
  5. jankolowski Win User

    Adding a new payment option.

    While trying to add We can't find your account.

    CV: 5yswfGJadkK / ap / y.2.19.13
    Backward receives the following information
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

    Adding a new payment option.

Thema:

Adding a new payment option.

Loading...
  1. Adding a new payment option. - Similar Threads - Adding payment option

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  4. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  5. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  6. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  7. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  8. Solitaire Suite Paid Ads keep demanding payment but I have already paid

    in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire Suite Paid Ads keep demanding payment but I have already paid: On 6 May 2023 I paid A$22.45 to renew my subscription to Solitaire Premium in order to turn off the ads. This went along OK until 20 October when all of a sudden ads starting appearing again. I...
  9. Adding Payment Info on Dev Mode page gives "InvalidRequestData" error

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding Payment Info on Dev Mode page gives "InvalidRequestData" error: When signing up for a developer mode account while adding/saving payment information I get the following error "InvalidRequestData" {"error_code":"InvalidRequestData","message":"Invalid failure...
  10. Adding Payment Issue: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding Payment Issue: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: I have tried for a few hours to add a new payment method to me Microsoft account but I keep getting the error message "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." I know...