Adding 14 Day Xbox Live to my One Year Subscription

Discus and support Adding 14 Day Xbox Live to my One Year Subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I recently pick up the new Xbox One X and it came with a free 14 day trial for Xbox Live. I already have one year of Live that lasts till around... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A FAT DONKEY 55, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Adding 14 Day Xbox Live to my One Year Subscription

Hello, I recently pick up the new Xbox One X and it came with a free 14 day trial for Xbox Live. I already have one year of Live that lasts till around June of 2018. I put in the code for the 14 day trial and it seems that nothing has happened. Will the
    14 days be just added on to my one year subscription or did nothing happen at all with my Xbox Live subscription?

:)

A FAT DONKEY 55, Nov 7, 2017
  2. VibroPlex
    VibroPlex Guest
    Xbox rewards says i dont have gold

The 14 day trial is limited; adding the subscription should start the clock on that subscription while elevating you to full blown XBOX LIVE GOLD.

VibroPlex, Nov 7, 2017
  3. Prepaid code accepted but no subscription added

Same here. I redeemed a 14-day trial xbox live code (the one I got with my day one edition). The code was accepted, but nowhere to find in my subscriptions. Hence my FUT15 online experience doesn't work.

HellmouthDragon, Nov 7, 2017
  4. Adding 14 Day Xbox Live to my One Year Subscription

Mistress Sara, Nov 7, 2017
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

6. VibroPlex Win User

Xbox rewards says i dont have gold

The 14 day trial is limited; adding the subscription should start the clock on that subscription while elevating you to full blown XBOX LIVE GOLD.
  7. TJOaks Win User

XBox One 14 Day Trial and 2 Day Trial not working

Before I go forward with a year subscription I redeemed a 14 day subscription. I did this through the Xbox 360 and it stated I had a 14 day Gold trial. However, nothing happened. I called tech support who was not helpful. I went on line and looked at
    my account and there was no record of the 14 day trial. On my 360, I am not considered gold and there is some kind of error as in my account settings it says 14 day trial but I have no gold status or abilities.

I then decided to use another one of my codes that I have never used before. Directly into Xbox Live's website, I entered the 14 day code hoping this would resolve my issues. Although the code was accepted and I was to have a 14 day GOLD trial... Nothing
    changed and there is no mention of the subscription anywhere.

Lastly, I have lost trust in my entering a code. I have a one year subscription card that I can use that a family member said they would give me.... However, I believe it would just be swallowed up like the last two attempts.

Any thoughts?
  8. HellmouthDragon Win User

Prepaid code accepted but no subscription added

Same here. I redeemed a 14-day trial xbox live code (the one I got with my day one edition). The code was accepted, but nowhere to find in my subscriptions. Hence my FUT15 online experience doesn't work.
  9. Burst Axe Win User

New Free Xbox One Consoles December of 2013 Giveaways Online...

You can try for the Bing Rewards give away. They prize is a Xbox One, FIFA 14, Madden 25 and 1 year live subscription.
Thema:

1. Adding 14 Day Xbox Live to my One Year Subscription - Similar Threads - Adding Live Subscription

2. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  3. Adding more structure to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Adding more structure to Xbox Live: Someone from here said there's a place to post this where gaming engineers would see it, I'm 5 min late to work so I don't have time to look so. Hope you find this If you asked the general...
  4. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  5. Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...: I am wondering if you can make it where you can record a video and have it where records your voice without adding it to the video after done with the video and have to edit the video...
  6. My friendslist appears empty, allthough i have friends added.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friendslist appears empty, allthough i have friends added.: My Friendslist appears empty on my console. I restarted and reset my console many times, tho it didnt solve the problem. I can see it fully on my xbox app on my phone and pc, but on my console i...
  7. How to gain access to xbox live account if a hacker deleted my microsoft email and added...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to gain access to xbox live account if a hacker deleted my microsoft email and added...: Recently, my microsoft account was hacked, with someone adding their own email and deleting mine(**Removed PII**). I had to make a new microsoft with the same email(**Removed PII**), and now don't...
  8. impossibile accedere ad xbox live (Unable to access Xbox live)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    impossibile accedere ad xbox live (Unable to access Xbox live): buongiorno non riesco ad accedere ad xbox live dal mio pc. In pratica stanotte ho lasciato acceso il mio pc perchè stava scaricando un gioco dal Microsoft Store, quindi stamattina l'ha...
  9. Ad amigos no xbox live[Ad amigos no xbox live]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ad amigos no xbox live[Ad amigos no xbox live]: Olá.Criei uma conta no xbox live,alterei meu gamer tag, e assinei o live Gold para poder jogar on-line. Porem ja add mais de 10 gamertags existentes e não obtive resposta.Aparece uma mensagem...
  10. I clicked an ad on the home page saying I could try a free month of live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I clicked an ad on the home page saying I could try a free month of live: Which seemed to just be a bait and switch and false advertising. I just wanted to try live gold to play a few games online to try them out. So I see the ad saying try a month of gold for free......