Added son to my account to buy 2 minecraft licenses. CC won't process.

Discus and support Added son to my account to buy 2 minecraft licenses. CC won't process. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son has been playing Minecraft on my account and want's to play with me. I got him an email, made him a Microsoft account, added him to my family... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jensenderman, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Jensenderman
    Jensenderman Guest

My son has been playing Minecraft on my account and want's to play with me.

I got him an email, made him a Microsoft account, added him to my family in the Microsoft account, changed the game age limit to 21+, removed parental approval for game purchases, logged into his account on Minecraft.net, tried to buy the game, entered the CC info and then I get an error.

Called CC company and they confirmed the issue is with Microsoft. Not them.

Added son to my account to buy 2 minecraft licenses. CC won't process. [​IMG]

:)

Jensenderman, Nov 9, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I believe that the purchase system used by https://www.minecraft.net is not the same when you buy through the Microsoft store, so I suggest you contact game support, as I believe they are the ones who manage this site. To contact them please use the link below.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

- If you want to try to buy through the Microsoft store and see if it works, use the link below.

*NOTE: This is the Windows version

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/Minecraf...

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  3. TardySphinx6 Win User

Parental Account Locked Out - Asking for Help - AGAIN!!

Thanks. I do understand the security function of this process and the desire to protect my cc info in the process, but it's funny to me that they would never have me actually log into the account with the password when adding a cc or making a payment. As
    it is they have been charging my cc for five years without caring who I am or ever validating a thing.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft app only on main family profile - not on my child's profile

First, if not already done so, you will have to sign in with your adult account on
    https://account.microsoft.com/family and add your son's Microsoft Account to the family.

If already done, have your son sign in on the laptop. Then you open the Store app.

Click on your son's account in the top right, and then sign him out of the store app.

Sign in with your own account on the store, and then under the library, install the Minecraft game again on your son's account.

The game won't be installed with twice the hard drive space. Only the License is added to the other user on the laptop (i.e. your son).

After you installed Minecraft, sign out of the store again (unless you want your son purchase stuff in your name), and then let your son play Minecraft! Yay!
  5. Daviper1996 Win User

Unable to buy Minecraft Java

My solution was a bit different. My son was trying to buy Minecraft on his new Laptop. It got this error. I opened my microsoft account and went to his spending and turned off Require approval for all Credit Card purchases. Then it allowed the next screen to enter CC information. I guess he can not buy it with the money in his Microsoft account.

This was for someone in the family group though.

Hope this helps.
  6. laire42 Win User

XBOX keeps telling me I cant use my credit card

I had the same problem when I wanted to process the 360/X1 COD:Ghost license where it went through the whole CC process even for a 0 Euro game and then didn't accept the CC. Since then I only go through the XBOX Live webpage to order my content and that
    works just fine with the same CC infos. IMHO the Store App is broken.
Thema:

1. Added son to my account to buy 2 minecraft licenses. CC won't process. - Similar Threads - Added son account

2. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  3. how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?: i need to find out when i added someone or when we became friends bc my boyfriend is fuming o 769bc37d-4fa0-4b1a-9e4d-df48ec88284b
  4. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  5. Adding more structure to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Adding more structure to Xbox Live: Someone from here said there's a place to post this where gaming engineers would see it, I'm 5 min late to work so I don't have time to look so. Hope you find this If you asked the general...
  6. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  7. Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...: I am wondering if you can make it where you can record a video and have it where records your voice without adding it to the video after done with the video and have to edit the video...
  8. My friendslist appears empty, allthough i have friends added.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friendslist appears empty, allthough i have friends added.: My Friendslist appears empty on my console. I restarted and reset my console many times, tho it didnt solve the problem. I can see it fully on my xbox app on my phone and pc, but on my console i...
  9. Ads in Game Pass Games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ads in Game Pass Games?: Solitaire on the PC is part of Game Pass (which I pay for every month) and today when i'm trying to play the game, i'm getting ads. I've been playing for hours without them and now i'm getting...
  10. My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...: The Cross Play feature is enabled, they are friends but when he tries to add him to play a game he isn't there for selection in the Online friends list. In fact it doesn't even show the Online...