Added friends not showing up on profile feed. Is this a new expected behavior? A new...

Discus and support Added friends not showing up on profile feed. Is this a new expected behavior? A new... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Noticed this since a week ago and it's still happening. Currently we can only choose to disable achievements posts. submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Jun 28, 2021.

1. Added friends not showing up on profile feed. Is this a new expected behavior? A new...

Noticed this since a week ago and it's still happening.

Currently we can only choose to disable achievements posts.

submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza
    [link] [comments]

/u/viniciusrsouza, Jun 28, 2021
  2. Bazajaytee Win User

Shared Clips and Screenshots not appearing in activity feed

I see screenshots and clips on your profile here -
    account.xbox.com/.../Profile
    so that at least suggests you aren't blocked by Microsoft from sharing for whatever reason.

Are you expecting other screens/clips to show up?

If those are the shares you are expecting to show, have one of your friends check their feed and see if your shares show up on their console. Will help to narrow down where the apparent problem is, whether it is wide spread or something you only see.

Do you see your friends feeds on your console?
  3. xENGx Mrs A Lot Win User

Activity Feed Issue

You're lucky you can get feed from two days ago. My profile is only showing feed from 28 days ago and and my friends activity is very limited with only a few friends showing up and is days old as well.
  4. JediKnight Hoof Win User

Activity feed and achievement notifications busted.

Ok Misses Quinzel

My activity feed is not updating properly, my recent activity (screenshots, achievements, shares and friend adds) does show up at first but then it doesn't show up later when I refresh it, my Showcase sometimes shows up or doesn't show up whenever I go to
    my profiles feed and some of my friends activity doesn't show up when I refresh the feed too

and like I said it's mostly showing activity from days and weeks ago

That's all I know.
  5. NureoT2 Win User

Why do I have two usernames?

The thing is my new username shows up in game but then it shows my old one and my new one on my profile and to my friends
  6. WILDE 33 Win User

Activity feed problem (console and smartglass app)

I am also having this exact same problem. Ever since the new update, my personal activity feed is blank, and none of my achievements or messages will show up on my Xbox one activity feed, my Smartglass app, or any of my friend's activity feeds. I am also
    in the update preview program.

This is clearly related to the new update, please find a fix as soon as you can.
Thema:

Added friends not showing up on profile feed. Is this a new expected behavior? A new...

1. Added friends not showing up on profile feed. Is this a new expected behavior? A new... - Similar Threads - Added friends showing

2. My friendslist appears empty, allthough i have friends added.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friendslist appears empty, allthough i have friends added.: My Friendslist appears empty on my console. I restarted and reset my console many times, tho it didnt solve the problem. I can see it fully on my xbox app on my phone and pc, but on my console i...
  3. Adding Players Help - Golf with Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding Players Help - Golf with Friends: Golf with Friends Online + Local on Xbox Need some help getting 3 players in a game. I am hosting a friends only lobby online. I invited my friend (friend A) to the lobby. They joined ok. On...
  4. Adding Players Help - Golf with Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding Players Help - Golf with Friends: Golf with Friends Online + Local on Xbox Need some help getting 3 players in a game. I am hosting a friends only lobby online. I invited my friend (friend A) to the lobby. They joined ok. On...
  5. My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...: The Cross Play feature is enabled, they are friends but when he tries to add him to play a game he isn't there for selection in the Online friends list. In fact it doesn't even show the Online...
  6. Why is adding friends absolutely broken and removing my friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is adding friends absolutely broken and removing my friends: I've been dealing with this for over a year and not a single agent has been able to help what am I supposed to do not like you'll send me a new console or anything because that'd "cut company...
  7. When I add friends, why are other accounts on same console adding friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I add friends, why are other accounts on same console adding friends: So I add friends on my own account but another account on the same console randomly adds the same person ( this person is not adding them , it’s the console ! Also I’ve noticed if I have 2...
  8. adding friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    adding friends: cant add friends except for on the app. changed all my settings to where such activity should be possible bcbe27d4-d02f-40e0-a020-9dddda637e57
  9. Xbox FIFA 23. Unable to play against friend even though they have been added to my friend...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox FIFA 23. Unable to play against friend even though they have been added to my friend...: Xbox FIFA 23. Unable to play against friend even though they have been added to my friend list. When I attempt to set up friendly, says I need to add friends. 021ee6f3-2705-4a7b-a757-244605d854dc
  10. Trouble with adding friends.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trouble with adding friends.: When I try to add a friend on Xbox it says I added them, you know the “You’ve added this person as a friend” stuff, and when I go to their profile it says I still have to option to add them still....