Added a $25 card but wont allow me to buy anything with it!
Discus and support Added a $25 card but wont allow me to buy anything with it! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I successfully added a $25 card to my account, and it does show in the transactions, but I'm trying to purchase the game my kids want and its trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Play In Mines, Jan 11, 2014.
Thema:
Added a $25 card but wont allow me to buy anything with it!
Loading...
-
Added a $25 card but wont allow me to buy anything with it! - Similar Threads - Added $25 card
-
Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?
in XboX InsidersBeta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s... -
New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.
in XboX InsidersNew feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be... -
How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...
in XboX InsidersHow is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was... -
request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...
in XboX Insidersrequest for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox... -
Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC
in XboX InsidersFree Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad... -
Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...
in XboX InsidersForza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and... -
Proposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...
in XboX InsidersProposal: Shift ad-supported xCloud to a Daily Model and require Multiplayer Subscription...: Dear Xbox Engineering and Business Teams I would like to propose an alternative structure for the new ad-supported Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud) tier that balances user engagement with sustainable... -
FC 25 - adding local players
in XBoX Games and AppsFC 25 - adding local players: Is there any way to have a group of eight local players participate in the same game of FC 25? Or are there any workarounds (having two Xboxes in the same room, etc.)? Thank you! I have an Xbox... -
I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...
in XBoX AccessibilityI added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...: I can see the money in his account balance, but he can't make any purchases unless I add MORE money. I can't click on Spending to see what's happening because the site crashes (see this post from...